Comments on 'The London congestion charge: a tentative economic appraisal' ()
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Transport Policy.
Volume (Year): 12 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brownstone, David & Small, Kenneth A., 2005.
"Valuing time and reliability: assessing the evidence from road pricing demonstrations,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 279-293, May.
- Brownstone, David & Small, Kenneth A., 2003. "Valuing Time and Reliability: Assessing the Evidence from Road Pricing Demonstrations," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt95z0p35k, University of California Transportation Center.
- Mackie, Peter, 2005. "The London congestion charge: A tentative economic appraisal. A comment on the paper by Prud'homme and Bocajero," Transport Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 288-290, May.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Kurt van Dender, 2010.
"Road Pricing with Complication,"
OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers, OECD Publishing
2010/2, OECD Publishing.
- Percoco, Marco, 2014. "The effect of road pricing on traffic composition: Evidence from a natural experiment in Milan, Italy," Transport Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 55-60.
- Robin Lindsey, 2007. "Congestion Relief: Assessing the Case for Road Tolls in Canada," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 248, May.
- Welde, Morten, 2011. "Demand and operating cost forecasting accuracy for toll road projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 765-771, September.
- Erik Amdal & Gunnar Bårdsen & Kåre Johansen & Morten Welde, 2007.
"Operating costs in Norwegian toll companies: a panel data analysis,"
Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 681-695, November.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Erik Amdal & Kåre Johansen & Morten Welde, 2006. "Operating costs in Norwegian toll companies: A panel data analysis," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology 6906, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Carlos Alberto Medina & carlos Eduardo Vélez, 2011.
"Aglomeración Económica y Congestión Vial: los Perjuicios por Racionamiento del Tráfico Vehicular,"
Borradores de Economia, Banco de la Republica de Colombia
678, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Alberto Medina & Carlos Eduardo Vélez, 2011. "Aglomeración económica y congestión vial: los perjuicios por racionamiento del tráfico vehicular," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA, BANCO DE LA REPÃBLICA 009085, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Eliasson, Jonas, 2009. "A cost-benefit analysis of the Stockholm congestion charging system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 468-480, May.
- Börjesson, Maria & Kristoffersson, Ida, 2012. "Estimating welfare effects of congestion charges in real world settings," Working papers in Transport Economics, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI) 2012:13, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.