Simultaneous determination of the equilibrium market penetration and compliance rate of advanced traveler information systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice.
Volume (Year): 37 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hai Yang, 1999. "Evaluating the benefits of a combined route guidance and road pricing system in a traffic network with recurrent congestion," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 299-322, August.
- Hazelton, Martin L., 1998. "Some Remarks on Stochastic User Equilibrium," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 101-108, February.
- Kanafani, A. & Al-Deek, H., 1991. "A simple model for route guidance benefits," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 191-201, August.
- Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang, 2001. "Modeling user adoption of advanced traveler information systems: dynamic evolution and stationary equilibrium," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 895-912, December.
- Yang, Reddy H & Vaughn, K M & Abdel-Aty, M A & Kitamura, R & Jovanis, P P, 1995. "Design of an Artificial Simulator for Analyzing Route Choice Behavior in the Presence of Information System," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt93x4h7pp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Yang, Hai, 1998. "Multiple equilibrium behaviors and advanced traveler information systems with endogenous market penetration," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 205-218, April.
- Hiroaki Miyoshi, 2006. "Externalities and Taxation/Subsidization Policy of Vehicle Information and Communication System," ERSA conference papers ersa06p239, European Regional Science Association.
- Huang, Hai-Jun & Li, Zhi-Chun, 2007. "A multiclass, multicriteria logit-based traffic equilibrium assignment model under ATIS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1464-1477, February.
- Zhong, Shiquan & Zhou, Lizhen & Ma, Shoufeng & Jia, Ning, 2012. "Effects of different factors on drivers’ guidance compliance behaviors under road condition information shown on VMS," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1490-1505.
- Guohui Zhang & Zhong Wang & Khali Persad & C. Walton, 2014. "Enhanced traffic information dissemination to facilitate toll road utilization: a nested logit model of a stated preference survey in Texas," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 231-249, March.
- Lei Zhang & David Levinson, 2006. "Determinants of Route Choice and the Value of Traveler Information," Working Papers 200808, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Rong Zhang & Erik T. Verhoef, 2004.
"A Monopolistic Market for Advanced Traveller Information Systems and Road Use Efficiency,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-014/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Zhang, Rong & Verhoef, Erik T., 2006. "A monopolistic market for advanced traveller information systems and road use efficiency," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 424-443, June.
- Piet Rietveld, 2010. "The Economics of Information in Transport," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-110/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.