Some observed queue discharge features at a freeway bottleneck downstream of a merge
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice.
Volume (Year): 36 (2002)
Issue (Month): 8 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cassidy, Michael J. & Bertini, Robert L., 1999. "Some traffic features at freeway bottlenecks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 25-42, February.
- Bertini, Robert Lawrence, 1999. "Time-Dependent Traffic Flow Features at a Freeway Bottleneck Downstream of a Merge," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2zd900nt, University of California Transportation Center.
- Coifman, Benjamin, 1997. "Time Space Diagrams For Thirteen Shock Waves," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt7wr8w6zk, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Shantanu Das & David Levinson, 2004. "A Queuing and Statistical Analysis of Freeway Bottleneck Formation," Working Papers 200402, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Cassidy, Michael J. & Jang, Kitae & Daganzo, Carlos F., 2010. "The smoothing effect of carpool lanes on freeway bottlenecks," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 65-75, February.
- Cassidy, Michael J., 2002. "Critique of a Freeway On-Ramp Metering Scheme and Broader Related Issues," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt804724nd, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.