Some observed queue discharge features at a freeway bottleneck downstream of a merge
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice.
Volume (Year): 36 (2002)
Issue (Month): 8 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coifman, Benjamin, 1997. "Time Space Diagrams For Thirteen Shock Waves," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt7wr8w6zk, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Bertini, Robert Lawrence, 1999. "Time-Dependent Traffic Flow Features at a Freeway Bottleneck Downstream of a Merge," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2zd900nt, University of California Transportation Center.
- Cassidy, Michael J. & Bertini, Robert L., 1999. "Some traffic features at freeway bottlenecks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 25-42, February.
- Cassidy, Michael J., 2002. "Critique of a Freeway On-Ramp Metering Scheme and Broader Related Issues," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt804724nd, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Cassidy, Michael J. & Jang, Kitae & Daganzo, Carlos F., 2010. "The smoothing effect of carpool lanes on freeway bottlenecks," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 65-75, February.
- Shantanu Das & David Levinson, 2004. "A Queuing and Statistical Analysis of Freeway Bottleneck Formation," Working Papers 200402, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.