Dynamic factor demand models, productivity measurement, and rates of return: Theory and an empirical application to the US Bell System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadiri, M. Ishaq & Nandi, Banani, 1997. "The changing structure of cost and demand for the U.S. telecommunications industry," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 319-347, December.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1993. "Innovations and Technological Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 4423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prucha, Ingmar R. & Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1996. "Endogenous capital utilization and productivity measurement in dynamic factor demand models Theory and an application to the U.S. electrical machinery industry," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 343-379.
- Nadiri, M. Ishaq & Prucha, Ingmar R., 1997. "Sources of growth of output and convergence of productivity in major OECD countries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 133-146, October.
- Harry Bloch & Sam Hak-Kan Tang, 2005.
"The Effects of Export, Technical change and Markup on Total Factor Productivity Growth: Evidence from Singapore's Electronics Industry,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
05-29, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Bloch, Harry & Tang, Sam Hak Kan, 2007. "The effects of exports, technical change and markup on total factor productivity growth: Evidence from Singapore's electronics industry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 58-63, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.