The impact of outward investments on parent company's employment and skill composition: Evidence from the Italian case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 19 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elia, Stefano & Mariotti, Ilaria & Piscitello, Lucia, 2009. "The impact of outward FDI on the home country's labour demand and skill composition," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 357-372, August.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki & Motohashi, Kazuyuki & Obashi, Ayako, 2013.
"Two-dimensional analysis of the impact of outward FDI on performance at home: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 25-33.
- Ayako Obashi & Kazunobu Hayakawa & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2010. "A Two-dimensional Analysis of the Impact of Outward FDI on Performance at Home: Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2010-005, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- OBASHI Ayako & HAYAKAWA Kazuo & MATSUURA Toshiyuki & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2009. "A Two-dimensional Analysis of the Impact of Outward FDI on Performance at Home: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms," Discussion papers 09053, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Keiko Ito & Ayumu Tanaka, . "Expansion of Overeas Production and the Impact on Employment in Domestic Supporting Industries: An Empirical Analysis Based on Buyer-Supplier Transaction Relationships," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Giordano Mion & Linke Zhu, 2010.
"Import Competition from and Outsourcing to China: A Curse or Blessing for Firms?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1038, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mion, Giordano & Zhu, Linke, 2011. "Import competition from and outsourcing to China: a curse or blessing for firms?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8188, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandro Bramucci & Antonello Zanfei, 2013. "The governance of offshoring and its effects at home The role of codetermination in the international organization of German firms," Working Papers 1309, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Mion, Giordano & Zhu, Linke, 2013. "Import competition from and offshoring to China: A curse or blessing for firms?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 202-215.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2012. "Impacts of FTA utilization on firm performance," IDE Discussion Papers 366, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Gazaniol, Alexandre, 2012. "The impact of outward FDI on the domestic perimeter of manufacturing groups," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9019, Paris Dauphine University.
- Keiko Ito & Ayumu Tanaka, 2014.
"The Impact of Multinationals’ Overseas Expansion on Employment at Suppliers at Home: New Evidence from Firm-Level Transaction Relationship Data for Japan,"
e-13-008, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- ITO Keiko & TANAKA Ayumu, 2014. "The Impact of Multinationals' Overseas Expansion on Employment at Suppliers at Home: New evidence from firm-level transaction relationship data for Japan," Discussion papers 14011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Giordano Mion & Hylke Vandenbussche & Linke Zhu, 2010.
"Trade with China and skill upgrading: Evidence from Belgian firm level data,"
Working Paper Research
194, National Bank of Belgium.
- Giordano Mion & Hylke Vandenbussche & Linke Zhu, 2009. "Trade with China and Skill Upgrading: Evidence from Belgian Firm Level Data," LICOS Discussion Papers 24809, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Chin Hee Hahn & Yong-Seok Choi & Sadayuki Takii & Dionisius Narjoko & Rafaelita M. Aldaba & Shandre M. Thangavelu & Archanun Kohpaiboon & Juthathip Jongwanich & Alfons Palangkaraya & Cassey Lee & Keik, . "Impact of Globalization on Labor Market," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2012-rpr-04 edited by Chine Hee HAHN & Dionisius Narjoko, August.
- Alexandre Gazaniol, 2012. "The impact of outward FDI on the domestic perimeter of manufacturing groups," Working Papers DT/2012/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Elia, Stefano & Maggi, Elena & Mariotti, Ilaria, 2009. "Does the logistics sector gain from manufacturing internationalisation? An empirical investigation on the Italian case," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp09052, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki & HAYAKAWA Kazunobu, 2008. "How Does FDI in East Asia Affect Performance at Home?: Evidence from Electrical Machinery Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 08034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.