The impact of outward investments on parent company's employment and skill composition: Evidence from the Italian case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 19 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki & Motohashi, Kazuyuki & Obashi, Ayako, 2013.
"Two-dimensional analysis of the impact of outward FDI on performance at home: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 25-33.
- OBASHI Ayako & HAYAKAWA Kazuo & MATSUURA Toshiyuki & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2009. "A Two-dimensional Analysis of the Impact of Outward FDI on Performance at Home: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms," Discussion papers 09053, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ayako Obashi & Kazunobu Hayakawa & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2010. "A Two-dimensional Analysis of the Impact of Outward FDI on Performance at Home: Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2010-005, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Giordano Mion & Hylke Vandenbussche & Linke Zhu, 2010.
"Trade with China and skill upgrading: Evidence from Belgian firm level data,"
Working Paper Research
194, National Bank of Belgium.
- Giordano Mion & Hylke Vandenbussche & Linke Zhu, 2009. "Trade with China and Skill Upgrading: Evidence from Belgian Firm Level Data," LICOS Discussion Papers 24809, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Elia, Stefano & Maggi, Elena & Mariotti, Ilaria, 2009. "Does the logistics sector gain from manufacturing internationalisation? An empirical investigation on the Italian case," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp09052, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Elia, Stefano & Mariotti, Ilaria & Piscitello, Lucia, 2009. "The impact of outward FDI on the home country's labour demand and skill composition," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 357-372, August.
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki & HAYAKAWA Kazunobu, 2008. "How Does FDI in East Asia Affect Performance at Home?: Evidence from Electrical Machinery Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 08034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mion, Giordano & Zhu, Linke, 2013. "Import competition from and offshoring to China: A curse or blessing for firms?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 202-215.
- Giordano Mion & Linke Zhu, 2010.
"Import Competition from and Outsourcing to China: A Curse or Blessing for Firms?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1038, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mion, Giordano & Zhu, Linke, 2011. "Import competition from and outsourcing to China: a curse or blessing for firms?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8188, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexandre Gazaniol, 2012. "The impact of outward FDI on the domestic perimeter of manufacturing groups," Working Papers DT/2012/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2012. "Impacts of FTA utilization on firm performance," IDE Discussion Papers 366, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.