R&D depreciation, stocks, user costs and productivity growth for US R&D intensive industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 17 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol Corrado & Charles Hulten & Daniel Sichel, 2006.
"Intangible capital and economic growth,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2006-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2009.
"Measuring the Returns to R&D,"
NBER Working Papers
15622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," MERIT Working Papers 006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 006, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-02, CIRANO.
- Siddiqi, Yusuf Salem, Meir, 2006. "A Proposal for Treating Research and Development As Capital Expenditures in the Canadian SNA," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2006040e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Daniel R. Yorgason, 2007. "Treatment of International Research and Development as Investment: Issues and Estimates," BEA Papers 0080, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Elina Berghäll, 2006. "Technical Efficiency in an R&D Intensive Industry: Finnish ICT Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 389, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Sabine Visser, 2007. "R&D in Worldscan," CPB Memorandum 189, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Siddiqi, Yusuf Salem, Meir, 2006. "Proposition pour le traitement de la recherche et du developpement comme une depense en immobilisations dans le SCN du Canada," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2006040f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Charles R. Hulten & Xiaohui Hao, 2008. "What is a Company Really Worth? Intangible Capital and the "Market to Book Value" Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 14548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elina Berghäll, 2006. "R&D and Productivity Growth in Finnish ICT Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 388, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 2008. "Research Lags Revisited: Concepts and Evidence from U.S. Agriculture," Staff Papers 50091, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.