R&D depreciation, stocks, user costs and productivity growth for US R&D intensive industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 17 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohnen, Pierre, 2005. "The importance of R&D: is the Barcelona 3% a reasonable target?," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-16213, Maastricht University.
- Charles R. Hulten & Xiaohui Hao, 2008. "What is a Company Really Worth? Intangible Capital and the "Market to Book Value" Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 14548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siddiqi, Yusuf Salem, Meir, 2006. "A Proposal for Treating Research and Development As Capital Expenditures in the Canadian SNA," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2006040e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 2008. "Research Lags Revisited: Concepts and Evidence from U.S. Agriculture," Staff Papers 50091, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Elina Berghäll, 2006. "Technical Efficiency in an R&D Intensive Industry: Finnish ICT Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 389, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Daniel R. Yorgason, 2007. "Treatment of International Research and Development as Investment: Issues and Estimates," BEA Papers 0080, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Carol A. Corrado & Charles R. Hulten & Daniel E. Sichel, 2006.
"Intangible Capital and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
11948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siddiqi, Yusuf Salem, Meir, 2006. "Proposition pour le traitement de la recherche et du developpement comme une depense en immobilisations dans le SCN du Canada," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2006040f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Sabine Visser, 2007. "R&D in Worldscan," CPB Memorandum 189, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Elina Berghäll, 2006. "R&D and Productivity Growth in Finnish ICT Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 388, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.