Structural change in the manufacturing sector and its impact on business-related services: an input-output study for Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 16 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William D. Nordhaus, 2001.
"Productivity Growth and the New Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
8096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joachim Schintke & Jörg-Peter Weiß, 2003. "Zunehmende Außenhandelsverflechtung: kompensieren sich Beschäftigungseffekte von Export- und Importsteigerungen?," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(9), pages 147-154.
- Fulvio, Castellacci, 2007.
"Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation,"
26408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 978-994, July.
- Koi Nyen Wong & Tuck Cheong Tang, 2011.
"Foreign direct investment and employment in manufacturing and services sectors: Fresh empirical evidence from Singapore,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 313-330, July.
- Koi Nyen Wong & Tuck Cheong Tang, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment And Employment In Manufacturing And Services Sectors: Fresh Empirical Evidence From Singapore," Monash Economics Working Papers 15/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bernhard Felderer & Günther Grohall & Christian Haefke & Ulrich Schuh & Edith Skriner, 2008. "Verflechtungen in der österreichischen Außenwirtschaft," FIW Research Reports series I-024, FIW.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.