Manufacturing and corporate environmental responsibility: cost implications of voluntary waste minimisation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 16 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Seema Arora & Timothy N. Cason, 1999. "Do Community Characteristics Influence Environmental Outcomes? Evidence from the Toxics Release Inventory," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 691-716, April.
- Harris, Richard I D & Drinkwater, Stephen, 2000. " UK Plant and Machinery Capital Stocks and Plant Closures," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 62(2), pages 243-65, May.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 1998.
"The Induced Innovation Hypothesis and Energy-Saving Technological Change,"
dp-98-12-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Richard G. Newell & Adam B. Jaffe & Robert N. Stavins, 1999. "The Induced Innovation Hypothesis And Energy-Saving Technological Change," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 114(3), pages 941-975, August.
- Richard G. Newell & Adam B. Jaffe & Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "The Induced Innovation Hypothesis and Energy-Saving Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 6437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catherine J. Morrison Paul & James M. MacDonald, 2003. "Tracing the Effects of Agricultural Commodity Prices and Food Costs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(3), pages 633-646.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility and economic performance," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Robert Padgett & Jose Galan, 2010. "The Effect of R&D Intensity on Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 407-418, May.
- Wendy Chapple & Richard Harris & Catherine Paul, 2006. "The cost implications of waste reduction: factor demand, competitiveness and policy implications," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 245-258, December.
- Gerald Granderson, 2006. "Externalities, efficiency, regulation, and productivity growth in the U.S. electric utility industry," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 269-287, December.
- Philipp Schreck, 2011. "Reviewing the Business Case for Corporate Social Responsibility: New Evidence and Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(2), pages 167-188, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.