Structural change with joint production of consumption and environmental pollution: a neo-Austrian approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 16 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baumgartner, Stefan & Dyckhoff, Harald & Faber, Malte & Proops, John & Schiller, Johannes, 2001. "The concept of joint production and ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 365-372, March.
- Faber, Malte & Proops, John L. R., 1991. "The innovation of techniques and the time-horizon: A neo-Austrian approach," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 143-158, June.
- Christoph Heinzel & Ralph Winkler, 2011. "Distorted Time Preferences and Time-to-Build in the Transition to a Low-Carbon Energy Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 49(2), pages 217-241, June.
- Baumgärtner, Stefan & Jöst, Frank & Winkler, Ralph, 2009.
"Optimal dynamic scale and structure of a multi-pollution economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1226-1238, February.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Frank Jöst & Ralph Winkler, 2007. "Optimal dynamic scale and structure of a multi-pollution economy," Working Paper Series in Economics 50, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Heinzel, Christoph & Winkler, Ralph, 2006. "Gradual versus structural technological change in the transition to a low-emission energy industry: How time-to-build and differing social and individual discount rates influence environmental and tec," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 09/06, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Grischa Perino, 2006.
"The Merits of New Pollutants and How to Get Them When Patents Are Granted,"
0426, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2006.
- Grischa Perino, 2008. "The merits of new pollutants and how to get them when patents are granted," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(3), pages 313-327, July.
- Christoph Heinzel & Ralph Winkler, 2007. "The role of environmental and technology policies in the transition to a low-carbon energy industry," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/71, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.