Accumulation, distribution and employment: a structural VAR approach to a Kaleckian macro model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 15 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1990.
" The Wage Curve,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(2), pages 215-35.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1986. "Are forecasting models usable for policy analysis?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 2-16.
- Bean, Charles R, 1994.
"European Unemployment: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 573-619, June.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1984. "Stagnation, Income Distribution and Monopoly Power," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 25-40, March.
- Bhaduri, Amit & Marglin, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and the Real Wage: The Economic Basis for Contesting Political Ideologies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 375-93, December.
- Blecker, Robert A, 1989. "International Competition, Income Distribution and Economic Growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 395-412, September.
- Sims, Christopher A & Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1990. "Inference in Linear Time Series Models with Some Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 113-44, January.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2007. "Funktionale Einkommensverteilung und aggregierte Nachfrage im Euro-Raum," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 33(2), pages 175-198.
- David Kiefer & Codrina Rada, 2013. "Profit maximizing goes global: the race to the bottom," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2013_05, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Özlem Onaran & Giorgos Galanis, 2013.
"Income distribution and aggregate demand: A global Post-Keynesian model,"
PKWP1304, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Özlem Onaran & Giorgos Galanis, 2013. "Income Distribution and Aggregate Demand: A Global Post-Keynesian Model," Working Papers wp319, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2011.
"Wage norms, capital accumulation, and unemployment: a post-Keynesian view,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 295-311.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2011. "Wage Norms, Capital Accumulation and Unemployment: A Post Keynesian View," Working Papers wp253, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2014. "Testing the Bhaduri-Marglin Model with OECD Panel Data," KOF Working papers 14-349, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Christian R. Proaño & Peter Flaschel & Hans-Martin Krolzig & Mamadou Bobo Diallo, 2011. "Monetary policy and macroeconomic stability under alternative demand regimes," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 569-585.
- Ozlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2005. "Do Profits Affect Investment And Employment? An Emprical Test Based On The Bhaduri-Marglin Model," Working Papers geewp44, Vienna University of Economics and B.A. Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Stefan Ederer, 2008.
"Demand effects of the falling wage share in Austria,"
Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 481-502, December.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Stefan Ederer, 2007. "Demand effects of the falling wage share in Austria," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp106, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Ryunosuke Sonoda & Shinya Fujita, 2012. "International Competition and Distributive Class Conflict in an Open Economy Kaleckian Model," Discussion papers e-12-005, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2012. "Varieties of Economic Growth Regimes, Types of Macroeconomic Policies, and Policy Regime: A Post-Keynesian Analysis," Discussion papers e-12-008, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Chaiechi, Taha, 2012. "Financial development shocks and contemporaneous feedback effect on key macroeconomic indicators: A post Keynesian time series analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 487-501.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2010. "Endogenous technological change, income distribution, and unemployment with inter-class conflict," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 123-134, May.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2013. "Labor Busted, Rising Inequality and the Financial Crisis of 1929: An Unlearned Lesson," Working Papers 2013-07, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2012. "Conspicuous consumption, inequality and debt: The nature of consumption-driven profit-led regimes," Economics working papers 2012-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2012. "On the Short-run Relationship between the Income Distribution- and Finance-Growth Regimes," Discussion papers e-12-001, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2008. "Endogenous Technological Change and Distribution with Inter-Class Conflict: A Kaleckian Model of Growth," TERG Discussion Papers 237, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.