Accumulation, distribution and employment: a structural VAR approach to a Kaleckian macro model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 15 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blanchflower, D. & Oswald, A., 1989.
"The Wage Curve,"
340, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1984. "Stagnation, Income Distribution and Monopoly Power," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 25-40, March.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1986. "Are forecasting models usable for policy analysis?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 2-16.
- Bean, Charles R, 1994.
"European Unemployment: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 573-619, June.
- Sims, Christopher A & Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1990. "Inference in Linear Time Series Models with Some Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 113-44, January.
- Blecker, Robert A, 1989. "International Competition, Income Distribution and Economic Growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 395-412, September.
- Bhaduri, Amit & Marglin, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and the Real Wage: The Economic Basis for Contesting Political Ideologies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 375-93, December.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2012. "On the Short-run Relationship between the Income Distribution- and Finance-Growth Regimes," Discussion papers e-12-001, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2011.
"Wage norms, capital accumulation, and unemployment: a post-Keynesian view,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 295-311.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2011. "Wage Norms, Capital Accumulation and Unemployment: A Post Keynesian View," Working Papers wp253, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- David Kiefer & Codrina Rada, 2013. "Profit maximizing goes global: the race to the bottom," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2013_05, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2012. "Varieties of Economic Growth Regimes, Types of Macroeconomic Policies, and Policy Regime: A Post-Keynesian Analysis," Discussion papers e-12-008, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Stefan Ederer, 2008.
"Demand effects of the falling wage share in Austria,"
Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 481-502, December.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Stefan Ederer, 2007. "Demand effects of the falling wage share in Austria," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp106, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2008. "Endogenous Technological Change and Distribution with Inter-Class Conflict: A Kaleckian Model of Growth," TERG Discussion Papers 237, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Christian R. Proaño & Peter Flaschel & Hans-Martin Krolzig & Mamadou Bobo Diallo, 2011. "Monetary policy and macroeconomic stability under alternative demand regimes," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 569-585.
- Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2012. "Conspicuous consumption, inequality and debt: The nature of consumption-driven profit-led regimes," Economics working papers 2012-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2010. "Endogenous technological change, income distribution, and unemployment with inter-class conflict," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 123-134, May.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Ryunosuke Sonoda & Shinya Fujita, 2012. "International Competition and Distributive Class Conflict in an Open Economy Kaleckian Model," Discussion papers e-12-005, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2008. "Money wage rigidity, monopoly power and hysteresis," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Empresariales 08-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Özlem Onaran & Giorgos Galanis, 2013.
"Income Distribution and Aggregate Demand: A Global Post-Keynesian Model,"
wp319, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Özlem Onaran & Giorgos Galanis, 2013. "Income distribution and aggregate demand: A global Post-Keynesian model," Working Papers PKWP1304, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Ozlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2005. "Do Profits Affect Investment And Employment? An Emprical Test Based On The Bhaduri-Marglin Model," Working Papers geewp44, Vienna University of Economics Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Jo Michell, 2014. "Pseudo-Goodwin Cycles in a Minsky Model," Working Papers PKWP1405, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Jon D. Wisman, 2013. "Labor Busted, Rising Inequality and the Financial Crisis of 1929: An Unlearned Lesson," Working Papers 2013-07, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2014. "Testing the Bhaduri-Marglin Model with OECD Panel Data," KOF Working papers 14-349, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Chaiechi, Taha, 2012. "Financial development shocks and contemporaneous feedback effect on key macroeconomic indicators: A post Keynesian time series analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 487-501.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2007. "Funktionale Einkommensverteilung und aggregierte Nachfrage im Euro-Raum," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 33(2), pages 175-198.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.