Innovation, employment and skills in services. Firm and sectoral evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Rinaldo Evangelista, 2000. "Sectoral Patterns Of Technological Change In Services," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 183-222.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Giorgio Sirilli, 1995. "Measuring innovation in services," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 207-215, December.
- Barras, Richard, 1986. "Towards a theory of innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 161-173, August.
- Petit, Pascal & Soete, Luc, 2001. "Technical change and employment growth in services: analytic and policy challenges," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-6262, Maastricht University.
- Pini, Paolo, 1995. "Economic growth, technological change and employment: empirical evidence for a cumulative growth model with external causation for nine OECD countries: 1960-1990," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 185-213, June.
- Alexander Coad & Rekha Rao, 2007. "The Employment Effects of Innovations in High-Tech Industries," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Pianta, Mario, 2010. "Innovation and Employment: a Reinvestigation using Revised Pavitt classes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 799-809, July.
- NAGY Andrea, 2012. "A Review Of Tourism And Hospitality Innovation Research," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 364-370, December.
- Gotsch, Matthias & Hipp, Christiane & Gallego, J. & Rubalcaba, L., 2011. "Sectoral innovation performance in the knowledge intensive services," Working Paper Series 11, Brandenburg University of Technology (BTU Cottbus), Chair of Organization, Human Resource & General Management.
- Ezequiel Tacsir, 2011. "Innovation in Services: The Hard Case for Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications 60678, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Gaëlle Martin, 2010. "Le processus de rationalisation industrielle et professionnelle ainsi que la diversification des produits dans une institution de micro-finance française : le cas de l'ADIE," Post-Print dumas-00597692, HAL.
- Jaanika Meriküll, 2008. "The impact of innovation on employment: firm- and industry-level evidence from Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2008-01, Bank of Estonia, revised 30 Oct 2008.
- Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2012.
"Innovation and Employment in Economic Cycles,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 54(2), pages 341-359, June.
- Ernst, Daniel & Stoetzer, Matthias-Wolfgang, 2012. "Beschäftigungseffekte von Innovationen auf Unternehmensebene: Ein Überblick theoretischer und empirischer Befunde," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Schriften 03/2012, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Francesco Crespi & Mario Pianta, 2008. "New Processes and New Products in Europe and Italy," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 98(2), pages 119-146, March-Apr.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2011.
"Job creation in business services: innovation, demand, polarisation,"
JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation
2011-04, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Job creation in business services:Innovation, Demand, Polarisation," Working Papers 1107, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao, 2006.
"Innovation and firm growth in "complex technology" sectors : a quantile regression approach,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
r06050, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao, 2006. "Innovation and firm growth in "complex technology" sectors : a quantile regression approach," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00118797, HAL.
- Anna Sabadash, 2013. "ICT-induced Technological Progress and Employment: A Literature Review," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Digital Economy 2013-07, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Lucia Cusmano & Andrea Morrison, 2009. "Modes of innovation in knowledge-intensive business services evidence from Lombardy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 173-196, April.
- Mario D. Tello, 2013. "Science, Technology and Innovation in Peru 2000-2012: The Case of Services," Documentos de Trabajo 2013-353, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Peters, Bettina, 2013. "Innovation, employment growth, and foreign ownership of firms: A European perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-019, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Faïz Gallouj & Maria Savona, 2009. "Innovation in services: a review of the debate and a research agenda," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 149-172, April.
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao, 2011. "The firm-level employment effects of innovations in high-tech US manufacturing industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 255-283, May.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Pianta, Mario, 2011. "Engines of growth. Innovation and productivity in industry groups," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 41-53, February.
- repec:ipt:iptwpa:jrc76143 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.