Services, innovation and the new economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Manuel Trajtenberg, 1992.
"General Purpose Technologies "Engines of Growth?","
NBER Working Papers
4148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Romer, 1989.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
3210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brigitte Unger & Martin Zagler, 2000. "Organizational versus Technological Determinants of Innovation," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp074, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Paul M. Romer, 1994. "The Origins of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
- David, Paul A, 1990. "The Dynamo and the Computer: An Historical Perspective on the Modern Productivity Paradox," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 355-61, May.
- Zagler, M., 2000.
"Economic Growth, Structural Change, and Search Unemployment,"
Economics Working Papers
eco2000/16, European University Institute.
- Martin Zagler, 2009. "Economic growth, structural change, and search unemployment," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 96(1), pages 63-78, January.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Bernardo Maggi & Valentina Meliciani & Pier Carlo Padoan, 2005.
"Technology Diffusion, Services and Endogenous Growth in Europe. Is the Lisbon Strategy Useful?,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 95(1), pages 221-268, January-F.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Technology Diffusion, Services, and Endogenous Growth in Europe. is the Lisbon Strategy Useful?," IMF Working Papers 05/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Bernardo Maggi & Valentina Meliciani & Pier Carlo Padoan, 2005. "Technology Diffusion, Services, and Endogenous Growth in Europe. Is the Lisbon Strategy Still Alive?," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 2, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Szalavetz, Andrea, 2008.
"A szolgáltatási szektor és a gazdasági fejlődés
[The service sector and economic development]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 503-521.
- Maggi, Bernardo & Padoan, Pier Carlo & Guerrieri, Paolo, 2009. "A continuous time model of European growth, integration and technology diffusion: The role of distance," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 631-640, May.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2003. "Measurement of a Multidimentional Index of Globalization and its Impact on Income Inequality," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.