Relatedness and coherence in technological and product diversification of the world's largest firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quintana-Garcia, Cristina & Benavides-Velasco, Carlos A., 2008. "Innovative competence, exploration and exploitation: The influence of technological diversification," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 492-507, April.
- Stefano Valvano & Davide Vannoni, 2003. "Diversification Strategies and Corporate Coherence Evidence from Italian Leading Firms," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 25-41, August.
- Garcia-Vega, Maria, 2006. "Does technological diversification promote innovation?: An empirical analysis for European firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 230-246, March.
- Cantwell, John & Vertova, Giovanna, 2004. "Historical evolution of technological diversification," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 511-529, April.
- Stefano Valvano & Davide Vannoni, 2001. "Relatedness, Coherence, and Coherence Dynamics Empirical Evidence from Italian Manufacturing," CERIS Working Paper 200104, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.