Sustainable greenhouse policies: the role of non-CO2 gases
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gallo, Mariano, 2011. "A fuel surcharge policy for reducing road traffic greenhouse gas emissions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 413-424, March.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Frank Jöst & Ralph Winkler, 2007.
"Optimal dynamic scale and structure of a multi-pollution economy,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
50, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Baumgärtner, Stefan & Jöst, Frank & Winkler, Ralph, 2009. "Optimal dynamic scale and structure of a multi-pollution economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1226-1238, February.
- Moslener, Ulf & Requate, Till, 2005.
"Optimal Abatement in Dynamic Multi-Pollutant Problems When Pollutants can be Complements or Substitutes,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
05-27, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Moslener, Ulf & Requate, Till, 2007. "Optimal abatement in dynamic multi-pollutant problems when pollutants can be complements or substitutes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2293-2316, July.
- Moslener, Ulf & Requate, Till, 2005. "Optimal Abatement in Dynamic Multipollutant Problems when Pollutants can be Complements or Substitutes," Economics Working Papers 2005,03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ziesemer ,Thomas, 1995.
"Reconciling environmental policy with employment, international competitiveness and participation requirements,"
016, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Ziesemer,Thomas, 2000. "Reconciling Environmental Policy with Employment, International Competitiveness and Participation Requirements," Research Memoranda 022, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- StÃ©phane De Cara & Elodie Debove & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2006. "The Global Warming Potential Paradox: Implications for the Design of Climate Policy," Working Papers 2006/03, INRA, Economie Publique.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.