On the gradient statistic under model misspecification
AbstractA robust gradient statistic under model misspecification is proposed and its asymptotic distribution under the null hypothesis is determined. Several examples are presented and Monte Carlo simulation experiments are carried out.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 83 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cristiano Varin, 2008. "On composite marginal likelihoods," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Lemonte, Artur J. & Ferrari, Silvia L.P., 2011. "Size and power properties of some tests in the Birnbaum-Saunders regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 1109-1117, February.
- Artur Lemonte & Silvia Ferrari, 2012. "The local power of the gradient test," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 373-381, April.
- Richard Royall & Tsung-Shan Tsou, 2003. "Interpreting statistical evidence by using imperfect models: robust adjusted likelihood functions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 391-404.
- Lemonte, Artur J. & Ferrari, Silvia L.P., 2011. "Testing hypotheses in the Birnbaum-Saunders distribution under type-II censored samples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2388-2399, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.