On the approximation of copulas via shuffles of Min
AbstractWe study a multivariate extension of shuffles of Min that has a probabilistic interpretation in terms of mutually completely dependent process. The closure properties of the class of such copulas under different types of convergence is investigated.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 82 (2012)
Issue (Month): 10 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karl Siburg & Pavel Stoimenov, 2010. "A measure of mutual complete dependence," Metrika, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 239-251, March.
- Piotr Mikusiński & Michael Taylor, 2010. "Some approximations of n-copulas," Metrika, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 385-414, November.
- Zephyr, 2010. "The city," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1-2), pages 154-155, February.
- Baker, Rose, 2008. "An order-statistics-based method for constructing multivariate distributions with fixed marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(10), pages 2312-2327, November.
- Dhaene, J. & Denuit, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & Kaas, R. & Vyncke, D., 2002. "The concept of comonotonicity in actuarial science and finance: theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 3-33, August.
- Puccetti, Giovanni & Scarsini, Marco, 2010. "Multivariate comonotonicity," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 291-304, January.
- Durante, Fabrizio & Fernández-Sánchez, Juan, 2010. "Multivariate shuffles and approximation of copulas," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1827-1834, December.
- Sancetta, Alessio & Satchell, Stephen, 2004. "The Bernstein Copula And Its Applications To Modeling And Approximations Of Multivariate Distributions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(03), pages 535-562, June.
- Durante, Fabrizio & Fernández Sánchez, Juan & Sempi, Carlo, 2013. "Multivariate patchwork copulas: A unified approach with applications to partial comonotonicity," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 897-905.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.