On the approximation of copulas via shuffles of Min
AbstractWe study a multivariate extension of shuffles of Min that has a probabilistic interpretation in terms of mutually completely dependent process. The closure properties of the class of such copulas under different types of convergence is investigated.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 82 (2012)
Issue (Month): 10 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dhaene, J. & Denuit, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & Kaas, R. & Vyncke, D., 2002. "The concept of comonotonicity in actuarial science and finance: theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 3-33, August.
- Piotr Mikusiński & Michael Taylor, 2010. "Some approximations of n-copulas," Metrika, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 385-414, November.
- Puccetti, Giovanni & Scarsini, Marco, 2010. "Multivariate comonotonicity," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 291-304, January.
- Zephyr, 2010. "The city," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1-2), pages 154-155, February.
- Durante, Fabrizio & Fernández-Sánchez, Juan, 2010. "Multivariate shuffles and approximation of copulas," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1827-1834, December.
- Karl Siburg & Pavel Stoimenov, 2010. "A measure of mutual complete dependence," Metrika, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 239-251, March.
- Sancetta, Alessio & Satchell, Stephen, 2004. "The Bernstein Copula And Its Applications To Modeling And Approximations Of Multivariate Distributions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(03), pages 535-562, June.
- Baker, Rose, 2008. "An order-statistics-based method for constructing multivariate distributions with fixed marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(10), pages 2312-2327, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.