Minimization of shortfall risk in a jump-diffusion model
AbstractIn a jump-diffusion model of complete financial markets, we study the problem of minimizing the expectation of hedging loss weighted by power functions. We obtain the optimal portfolio by separating the problem into a hedging problem and an optimization problem.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 67 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yumiharu Nakano, 2003. "Minimizing coherent risk measures of shortfall in discrete-time models with cone constraints," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 163-181.
- Alexander Melnikov & Yuliya Romanyuk, 2006.
"Efficient Hedging and Pricing of Equity-Linked Life Insurance Contracts on Several Risky Assets,"
06-43, Bank of Canada.
- Alexander Melnikov & Yuliya Romanyuk, 2008. "Efficient Hedging And Pricing Of Equity-Linked Life Insurance Contracts On Several Risky Assets," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(03), pages 295-323.
- repec:gua:wpaper:ec200505 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sabrina Mulinacci, 2011. "The efficient hedging problem for American options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 365-397, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.