Generalised bootstrap in non-regular M-estimation problems
AbstractFor estimators of parameters defined as minimisers of Q([theta])=Ef([theta],X), we study the asymptotic and generalised bootstrap properties. We concentrate on the case where Q does not have adequate smoothness for standard analysis to work. We describe the properties required by Q as well as bootstrap weights for consistency of the bootstrap.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 55 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Knight, Keith, 1998. "Bootstrapping sample quantiles in non-regular cases," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 259-267, March.
- Cho, Jin Seo & Han, Chirok & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2010.
"Lad Asymptotics Under Conditional Heteroskedasticity With Possibly Infinite Error Densities,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 953-962, June.
- Jin Seo Cho & Chirok-Han & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2009. "LAD Asymptotics under Conditional Heteroskedasticity with Possibly Infinite Error Densities," Discussion Paper Series 0917, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Jin Seo Cho & Chirok Han & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2009. "LAD Asymptotics under Conditional Heteroskedasticity with Possibly Infinite Error Densities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1703, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B.Phillips & Jin Seo Cho & Chirok Han, 2009. "LAD Asymptotics under Conditional Heteroskedasticity with Possibly Infinite Error Densities," Working Papers CoFie-02-2009, Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics.
- Xiong, Shifeng & Li, Guoying, 2008. "Some results on the convergence of conditional distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(18), pages 3249-3253, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.