A note on strong mixing of ARMA processes
AbstractWe establish that certain stationary autoregressive moving average (ARMA) processes are strong mixing.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 4 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, Yiguo & Hsiao, Cheng & Li, Qi, 2011. "Measuring correlations of integrated but not cointegrated variables: A semiparametric approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 252-267, October.
- Blais, Michel & MacGibbon, Brenda & Roy, Roch, 2000. "Limit theorems for regression models of time series of counts," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 161-168, January.
- Wouter J. den Haan & Andrew T. Levin, 1995.
"Inferences from parametric and non-parametric covariance matrix estimation procedures,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
504, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wouter J. Den Haan & Andrew Levin, 1996. "Inferences from Parametric and Non-Parametric Covariance Matrix Estimation Procedures," NBER Technical Working Papers 0195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri, 2004. "Aggregate Consumption and the Stock Market: Should We Worry about Non-linear Wealth Effects?," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0410, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.