On pathwise stochastic integration
AbstractIn this article, we construct a mapping : D[0, [infinity])xD[0,[infinity])-->D[0,[infinity]) such that if (Xt) is a semimartingale on a probability space ([Omega], , P) with respect to a filtration (t) and if (ft) is an r.c.l.l. (t) adapted process, then This is of significance when using stochastic integrals in statistical inference problems. Similar results on solutions to SDEs are also given.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
Volume (Year): 57 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karandikar, Rajeeva L., 1983. "Stochastic integration w.r.t. continuous local martingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 203-209, July.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Song Yao, 2013. "On the Robust Optimal Stopping Problem," Papers 1301.0091, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Masaaki Fukasawa, 2012. "Efficient Discretization of Stochastic Integrals," Papers 1204.0637, arXiv.org.
- Nicolas Perkowski & David J. Pr\"omel, 2013. "Pathwise stochastic integrals for model free finance," Papers 1311.6187, arXiv.org.
- Budhiraja, A., 2001. "Ergodic properties of the nonlinear filter," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 1-24, September.
- Bhatt, Abhay G. & Karandikar, Rajeeva L., 2002. "Robustness of the nonlinear filter: the correlated case," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 41-58, January.
- A. Galichon & P. Henry-Labord\`ere & N. Touzi, 2014. "A stochastic control approach to no-arbitrage bounds given marginals, with an application to lookback options," Papers 1401.3921, arXiv.org.
- B. Acciaio & M. Beiglb\"ock & F. Penkner & W. Schachermayer & J. Temme, 2012. "A trajectorial interpretation of Doob's martingale inequalities," Papers 1202.0447, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Masaaki Fukasawa, 2014. "Efficient discretization of stochastic integrals," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 175-208, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.