On pathwise stochastic integration
AbstractIn this article, we construct a mapping : D[0, [infinity])xD[0,[infinity])-->D[0,[infinity]) such that if (Xt) is a semimartingale on a probability space ([Omega], , P) with respect to a filtration (t) and if (ft) is an r.c.l.l. (t) adapted process, then This is of significance when using stochastic integrals in statistical inference problems. Similar results on solutions to SDEs are also given.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
Volume (Year): 57 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karandikar, Rajeeva L., 1983. "Stochastic integration w.r.t. continuous local martingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 203-209, July.
- Bhatt, Abhay G. & Karandikar, Rajeeva L., 2002. "Robustness of the nonlinear filter: the correlated case," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 41-58, January.
- Nicolas Perkowski & David J. Pr\"omel, 2013. "Pathwise stochastic integrals for model free finance," Papers 1311.6187, arXiv.org.
- Larry Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2011.
"Ambiguous Volatility, Possibility and Utility in Continuous Time,"
1103.1652, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Ji, Shaolin, 2014. "Ambiguous volatility, possibility and utility in continuous time," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 269-282.
- A. Galichon & P. Henry-Labord\`ere & N. Touzi, 2014.
"A stochastic control approach to no-arbitrage bounds given marginals, with an application to lookback options,"
- Alfred Galichon & Pierre Henri-Labordère & Nizar Touzi, 2013. "A stochastic control approach to No-Arbitrage bounds given marginals, with an application to Lookback options," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4t, Sciences Po.
- Masaaki Fukasawa, 2014. "Efficient discretization of stochastic integrals," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 175-208, January.
- Budhiraja, A., 2001. "Ergodic properties of the nonlinear filter," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 1-24, September.
- Masaaki Fukasawa, 2012. "Efficient Discretization of Stochastic Integrals," Papers 1204.0637, arXiv.org.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Song Yao, 2013. "On the Robust Optimal Stopping Problem," Papers 1301.0091, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Marcel Nutz, 2014. "Robust Superhedging with Jumps and Diffusion," Papers 1407.1674, arXiv.org.
- B. Acciaio & M. Beiglb\"ock & F. Penkner & W. Schachermayer & J. Temme, 2012. "A trajectorial interpretation of Doob's martingale inequalities," Papers 1202.0447, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.