Random times and multiplicative systems
AbstractThe present research is motivated by the recent results of Jeanblanc and Song (2011) [10,11]. Our aim is to demonstrate, with the help of multiplicative systems introduced in Meyer (1979) , that for any given positive F-submartingale F such that F∞=1, there exists a random time τ on some extension of the filtered probability space such that the Azéma submartingale associated with τ coincides with F. Pertinent properties of this construction are studied and it is subsequently extended to the case of several correlated random times with the predetermined univariate conditional distributions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
Volume (Year): 122 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. J. Elliott & M. Jeanblanc & M. Yor, 2000. "On Models of Default Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 179-195.
- Jeanblanc, Monique & Song, Shiqi, 2011. "Random times with given survival probability and their -martingale decomposition formula," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(6), pages 1389-1410, June.
- Constantinos Kardaras, 2010. "Numéraire-invariant preferences in financial modeling," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44993, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- El Karoui, Nicole & Jeanblanc, Monique & Jiao, Ying, 2010. "What happens after a default: The conditional density approach," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(7), pages 1011-1032, July.
- Jeanblanc, Monique & Song, Shiqi, 2011. "An explicit model of default time with given survival probability," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(8), pages 1678-1704, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.