FBSDEs with time delayed generators: Lp-solutions, differentiability, representation formulas and path regularity
AbstractWe extend the work of Delong and Imkeller (2010)Â  and  concerning backward stochastic differential equations with time delayed generators (delay BSDEs). We give moment and a priori estimates in general Lp-spaces and provide sufficient conditions for the solution of a delay BSDE to exist in Lp. We introduce decoupled systems of SDEs and delay BSDEs (delay FBSDEs) and give sufficient conditions for their variational differentiability. We connect these variational derivatives to the Malliavin derivatives of delay FBSDEs via the usual representation formulas. We conclude with several path regularity results, in particular we extend the classic L2-path regularity to delay FBSDEs.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
Volume (Year): 121 (2011)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bouchard, Bruno & Touzi, Nizar, 2004. "Discrete-time approximation and Monte-Carlo simulation of backward stochastic differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 175-206, June.
- Imkeller, Peter & Dos Reis, Gonçalo, 2010. "Path regularity and explicit convergence rate for BSDE with truncated quadratic growth," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 348-379, March.
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Bender, Christian & Denk, Robert, 2007. "A forward scheme for backward SDEs," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(12), pages 1793-1812, December.
- Zhou, Qing & Ren, Yong, 2012. "Reflected backward stochastic differential equations with time delayed generators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(5), pages 979-990.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.