Exponentially affine martingales, affine measure changes and exponential moments of affine processes
AbstractWe consider local martingales of exponential form or , where X denotes one component of a multivariate affine process. We give a weak sufficient criterion for M to be a true martingale. As a first application, we derive a simple sufficient condition for absolute continuity of the laws of two given affine processes. As a second application, we study whether the exponential moments of an affine process solve a generalized Riccati equation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
Volume (Year): 120 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/1392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheridito, Patrick & Filipovic, Damir & Kimmel, Robert L., 2007. "Market price of risk specifications for affine models: Theory and evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 123-170, January.
- Ernst Eberlein & Jean Jacod & Sebastian Raible, 2005. "Lévy term structure models: No-arbitrage and completeness," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 67-88, January.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
NBER Working Papers
7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Li Chen & Damir Filipović, 2005. "A simple model for credit migration and spread curves," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 211-231, 04.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2001. "Non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck-based models and some of their uses in financial economics," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 167-241.
- Mayerhofer, Eberhard & Muhle-Karbe, Johannes & Smirnov, Alexander G., 2011. "A characterization of the martingale property of exponentially affine processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 568-582, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.