Malliavin Monte Carlo Greeks for jump diffusions
AbstractIn recent years efficient methods have been developed for calculating derivative price sensitivities using Monte Carlo simulation. Malliavin calculus has been used to transform the simulation problem in the case where the underlying follows a Markov diffusion process. In this work, recent developments in the area of Malliavin calculus for Lévy processes are applied and slightly extended. This allows for derivation of similar stochastic weights as in the continuous case for a certain class of jump-diffusion processes.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
Volume (Year): 116 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masafumi Hayashi, 2010. "Coefficients of Asymptotic Expansions of SDE with Jumps," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 373-389, December.
- El-Khatib, Youssef & Abdulnasser, Hatemi-J, 2011. "On the calculation of price sensitivities with jump-diffusion structure," MPRA Paper 30596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars Peter Hansen, 2008. "Modeling the Long Run: Valuation in Dynamic Stochastic Economies," NBER Working Papers 14243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Hilber & N. Reich & C. Schwab & C. Winter, 2009. "Numerical methods for Lévy processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 471-500, September.
- Chen, Nan & Glasserman, Paul, 2007. "Malliavin Greeks without Malliavin calculus," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(11), pages 1689-1723, November.
- Kawai, Reiichiro & Takeuchi, Atsushi, 2010. "Sensitivity analysis for averaged asset price dynamics with gamma processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 42-49, January.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.