Unemployment and employment offices' efficiency: What can be done?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 40 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Behncke, Stefanie & Frölich, Markus & Lechner, Michael, 2007.
"Public Employment Services and Employers: How Important Are Networks with Firms?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3005, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefanie Behncke & Markus Frölich & Michael Lechner, 2007. "Public Employment Services and Employers: How Important are Networks with Firms?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-33, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Andersson, Christian & Månsson, Jonas & Sund, Krister, 2014. "Technical efficiency of Swedish employment offices," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 57-64.
- Jeruzalski, Tomasz & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2009.
"(In)Efficiency of Matching - The Case of A Post-transition Economy,"
16598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Tomasz Jeruzalski, 2013. "(In)Efficiency of matching: the case of a post-transition economy," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 255-275, May.
- Tomasz Jeruzalski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2009. "(In)Efficiency of Matching - the Case of a Post-transition Economy," Working Papers 2009-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.