A taxonomy for data envelopment analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 38 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finn R. Førsund & Nikias Sarafoglou, 2005.
"The Tale of Two research Communities: The Diffusion of Research on Productive Efficiency,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
446, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Forsund, Finn R. & Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2005. "The tale of two research communities: The diffusion of research on productive efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 17-40, October.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2003. "The Tale of two Research Communities: The Diffusion of Research on Productive Efficiency," Memorandum 08/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L., 2009. "A directional slacks-based measure of technical inefficiency," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 274-287, December.
- Anna Cwiakala-Malys & Wioletta Nowak, 2009. "Classification of Data Envelopment Analysis models," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 3, pages 5-18.
- Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Emrouznejad, Ali & Tavana, Madjid, 2011.
"A taxonomy and review of the fuzzy data envelopment analysis literature: Two decades in the making,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 457-472, November.
- HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & EMROUZNEJAD, Ali & TAVANA, Madjid, . "A taxonomy and review of the fuzzy data envelopment analysis literature: two decades in the making," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2367, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min & Lin, Bruce J.Y., 2013. "A survey of DEA applications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 893-902.
- Angel García Correas & Manuel Larran Jorge, 2010. "Análisis de diferentes medidas de la eficiencia investigadora y factores explicativos en las universidades públicas españolas," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 5, in: María Jesús Mancebón-Torrubia & Domingo P. Ximénez-de-Embún & José María Gómez-Sancho & Greg (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 5, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 36, pages 703-732 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.