The use of multi-criteria decision-making methods in the integrated assessment of climate change: implications for IA practitioners
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 37 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. C. Mosler, 1984. "Stochastic Dominance Decision Rules when the Attributes are Utility Independent," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(11), pages 1311-1322, November.
- רמסיס גרא וברנדה מורגנשטיין, 2000. "מקבלי גמלת סיעוד 1999," Working Papers 520, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Quiggin, John, 1990. "Stochastic Dominance in Regret Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 503-11, July.
- דליה גורדון ואסתר טולידנו, 1986. "דמי לידה," Working Papers 384, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- רבקה פריאור, 1984. "נפגעי תאונות עבודה, 1982," Working Papers 382, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Weber, Martin & Borcherding, Katrin, 1993. "Behavioral influences on weight judgments in multiattribute decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-12, May.
- Ringius, Lasse & Torvanger, Asbjorn & Holtsmark, Bjart, 1998. "Can multi-criteria rules fairly distribute climate burdens?: OECD results from three burden sharing rules," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 777-793, August.
- Haim Levy, 1992. "Stochastic Dominance and Expected Utility: Survey and Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(4), pages 555-593, April.
- דליה גורדון ותמר אליאב, 1992. "משפחות חד הוריות, 1991," Working Papers 539, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- תמר אליאב ולאה ענבר, 1992. "גמלאות אמהות 1990/91," Working Papers 519, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1992. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1991," Working Papers 563, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Ridgley, Mark A, 1996. "Fair sharing of greenhouse gas burdens," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 517-529, June.
- William G. Stillwell & Detlof von Winterfeldt & Richard S. John, 1987. "Comparing Hierarchical and Nonhierarchical Weighting Methods for Eliciting Multiattribute Value Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(4), pages 442-450, April.
- אסתר טולידנו, 2000. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1999," Working Papers 505, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- דר מירי לוין רוזליס & רפי יודלביץ, 2000. "קבוצות לילדי נגמלים מסמים," Working Papers 156, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Stewart, TJ, 1992. "A critical survey on the status of multiple criteria decision making theory and practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 569-586.
- Peck, Stephen C. & Teisberg, Thomas J., 1993. "Global warming uncertainties and the value of information: an analysis using CETA," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 71-97, March.
- Frank van Kouwen & Carel Dieperink & Paul P. Schot & Martin J. Wassen, 2007. "Interactive Problem Structuring with ICZM Stakeholders," Working Papers 2007.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Siew, Tuck Fatt, 2008. "Transferable decision-making procedure for integrated flood management: A theoretical approach to the micro studies of human decision-making and decision makers heuristics," Working Papers 49-2008, University of Freiburg, Chair of Forestry Economics and Planning.
- Chin-Tsai Lin & Meng-Chuan Tsai, 2010. "Location choice for direct foreign investment in new hospitals in China by using ANP and TOPSIS," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 375-390, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.