Modeling the day-of-the-week shopping activity and travel patterns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 31 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hausman, Jerry & McFadden, Daniel, 1984.
"Specification Tests for the Multinomial Logit Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1219-40, September.
- D. McFadden & J. Hausman, 1981. "Specification Tests for the Multinominal Logit Model," Working papers 292, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Quigley, John M., 1985. "Consumer choice of dwelling, neighborhood and public services," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 41-63, February.
- Swait, Joffre & Ben-Akiva, Moshe, 1987. "Empirical test of a constrained choice discrete model: Mode choice in São Paulo, Brazil," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 103-115, April.
- D Damm & S R Lerman, 1981. "A theory of activity scheduling behavior," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(6), pages 703-718, June.
- U Landau & J N Prashker & M Hirsh, 1981. "The effect of temporal constraints on household travel behavior," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(4), pages 435-448, April.
- Yang, Dujuan & Timmermans, Harry, 2013. "Analysis of influence of fuel price on individual activity-travel time expenditure," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 40-55.
- Vivien Procher & Colin Vance, 2013. "Who Does the Shopping? – German Time-use Evidence, 1996–2009," Ruhr Economic Papers 0393, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Vivien Procher & Colin Vance, 2013. "Who does the shopping? German time-use evidence, 1996-2009," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP13001, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Limanond, Thirayoot & Jomnonkwao, Sajjakaj & Watthanaklang, Duangdao & Ratanavaraha, Vatanavongs & Siridhara, Siradol, 2011. "How vehicle ownership affect time utilization on study, leisure, social activities, and academic performance of university students? A case study of engineering freshmen in a rural university in Thail," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 719-726, September.
- Sendy Farag & Tim Schwanen & Martin Dijst, 2005. "Shopping online and/or in-store? A structural equation model of the relationships between e-shopping and in-store shopping," ERSA conference papers ersa05p283, European Regional Science Association.
- Farag, Sendy & Schwanen, Tim & Dijst, Martin & Faber, Jan, 2007. "Shopping online and/or in-store? A structural equation model of the relationships between e-shopping and in-store shopping," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 125-141, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.