The SHARP way to plan health care services: A description of the system and some illustrative applications in nursing human resource planning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 29 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Denton, Frank T. & Gafni, Amiram & Spencer, Byron G. & Stoddart, Greg L., 1983. "Potential savings from the adoption of nurse practitioner technology in the Canadian health care system+," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 199-209.
- Stephen Birch & John Lavis & Barbara Markham & Christel Woodward & Linda-Lee O'Brien-Pallas, 1994. "Nursing Requirements for Ontario Over the Next Twenty Years: Development and Application of Estimation Methods," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada 1994-13, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Lomas, Jonathan & Stoddart, Greg L. & Barer, Morris L., 1985. "Supply projections as planning: A critical review of forecasting net physician requirements in Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 411-424, January.
- Frank T. Denton & Amiram Gafni & Byron G. Spencer, 2001.
"Exploring the Effects of Population Change on the Costs of Physician Services,"
Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports, McMaster University
358, McMaster University.
- Denton, Frank T. & Gafni, Amiram & Spencer, Byron G., 2002. "Exploring the effects of population change on the costs of physician services," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 781-803, September.
- Frank T. Denton & Amiram Gafni & Byron G. Spencer, 2001. "Exploring the Effects of Population Change on the Costs of Physician Services," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 43, McMaster University.
- Royston, Geoff, 1998. "Shifting the balance of health care into the 21st century," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 267-276, March.
- Tomblin Murphy, Gail & Kephart, George & Lethbridge, Lynn & O'Brien-Pallas, Linda & Birch, Stephen, 2009. "Planning for what? Challenging the assumptions of health human resources planning," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 225-233, October.
- Sung-Hee Jeon & Jeremiah Hurley, 2010. "Physician Resource Planning in Canada: The Need for a Stronger Behavioural Foundation," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-375, September.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.