Evaluating the need assessment in fiscal equalization schemes at the local government level
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics).
Volume (Year): 36 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patrick Mullins & Robert Stimson & Kevin O'Connor & Scott Baum, 2001. "articles: A typology of community opportunity and vulnerability in metropolitan Australia," Papers in Regional Science, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 45-66.
- Robert Fenge & Volker Meier, 2001.
"Why Cities Should not be Subsidized,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
546, CESifo Group Munich.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416.
- Örjan Pettersson, 2001. "articles: Microregional fragmentation in a Swedish county," Papers in Regional Science, Springer, vol. 80(4), pages 389-409.
- Bernard Dafflon & Krisztina Tóth, 2003. "Local Fiscal Equalisation in Switzerland: The Case of the Canton Fribourg," FSES Working Papers 363, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Haughwout, Andrew F., 1997. "Central city infrastructure investment and suburban house values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 199-215, April.
- Fisher, Ronald C., 1982. "Income and grant effects on local expenditure: The flypaper effect and other difficulties," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 324-345, November.
- Buchanan, James M. & Goetz, Charles J., 1972. "Efficiency limits of fiscal mobility: An assessment of the tiebout model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 25-43, April.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.