Three simple models of social capital and economic growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics).
Volume (Year): 35 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John F. Helliwell & Robert D. Putnam, 1995. "Economic Growth and Social Capital in Italy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 295-307, Summer.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2135, David K. Levine.
- Knack, Stephen & Keefer, Philip, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-88, November.
- Gradstein, Mark, 2003. "Governance and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3098, The World Bank.
- Martin S. Chin & Yuan K. Chou, 2004. "Modelling Social Infrastructure and Economic Growth," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 136-157, 06.
- Pagano, Marco, 1993. "Financial markets and growth: An overview," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 613-622, April.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Bart Minten, 2001. "Social Capital and Agricultural Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 680-685.
- Mediha Sahin & Peter Nijkamp & Roger Stough, 2011. "Impact of urban conditions on firm performance of migrant entrepreneurs: a comparative Dutch–US study," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 661-689, June.
- Youyou Baende Bofota & Raouf Boucekkine & Alain Pholo Bala, 2012.
"Social Capital as an Engine of Growth: Multisectoral Modelling and Implications,"
- Youyou Baende Bofota & Raouf Boucekkine & Alain Pholo Bala, 2012. "Social Capital as an Engine of Growth. Multisectoral Modelling and Implications," AMSE Working Papers 1204, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Youyou Baende Bofota, Raouf Boucekkine and Alain Pholo Bala, 2012. "Social capital as an engine of growth: Multisectoral modelling and implications," Working Papers 317, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Roseta-Palma, Catarina & Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2012. "When sociable workers pay off: Can firms internalize social capital externalities?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 127-136.
- Roseta-Palma, Catarina & Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2010. "Externalities in an endogenous growth model with social and natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 603-612, January.
- Gordon Liu & Teck-Yong Eng & Wai-Wai Ko, 2013. "Strategic Direction of Corporate Community Involvement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 469-487, July.
- Correani, L & Di Dio, F & Garofalo, G, 2009.
"Growth and social capital: an evolutionary model,"
17043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Correani & Fabio Di Dio & Giuseppe Garofalo, 2011. "Growth and social capital: an evolutionary model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 173-186, January.
- Polyzou, E. & Jones, N. & Evangelinos, K.I. & Halvadakis, C.P., 2011. "Willingness to pay for drinking water quality improvement and the influence of social capital," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 74-80, February.
- Panayides, Photis M. & Venus Lun, Y.H., 2009. "The impact of trust on innovativeness and supply chain performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 35-46, November.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Dinh, Hinh T., 2013. "Social capital, product imitation and growth with learning externalities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6607, The World Bank.
- Degli Antoni, Giacomo, 2009. "Does satisfaction matter? A microeconomic empirical analysis of the effect of social relations on economic welfare," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 301-309, March.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Silvia London & Mara Rojas, 2013. "A Dynamic Model of Tourism and Economic Growth: the Role of Physical and Human Capital," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1361-1373.
- Nijkamp, P. & Stough, R. & Sahin, M., 2009. "Impact of social and human capital on business performance of migrant entrepreneurs - a comparative dutch-us study," Serie Research Memoranda 0017, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.