Husbands' and wives' view of the family finances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Journal of Socio-Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Plug, Erik J. S. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1998. "Similarity in response behavior between household members: An application to income evaluation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 497-513, August.
- Zagorsky, Jay L, 1999. "Young Baby Boomers' Wealth," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 45(2), pages 135-56, June.
- Breunig, Robert & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Gong, Xiaodong & Venn, Danielle, 2005.
"Disagreement in Partners' Reports of Financial Difficulty,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1624, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Breunig & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Xiaodong Gong & Daniella Venn, 2005. "Disagreement in Partners’ Reports of Financial Difficulty," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2005-453, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Robert Breunig & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Xiaodong Gong & Danielle Venn, 2006. "Disagreement in Partners’ Reports of Financial Difficulty," CEPR Discussion Papers 520, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.