Divided self models of the socioeconomic person: the metaeconomics approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Journal of Socio-Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Etzioni, Amitai, 1986. "The Case for a Multiple-Utility Conception," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 159-184, October.
- Evensky, Jerry, 1992. "The Role of Community Values in Modern Classical Liberal Economic Thought," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 39(1), pages 21-38, February.
- Lynne, Gary D. & Casey, C. Franklin, 1998. "Regulation of technology adoption when individuals pursue multiple utility," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 701-719.
- Lynne, Gary D., 1995. "Modifying The Neo-Classical Approach To Technology Adoption With Behavioral Science Models," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Lynne, Gary D., 2006. "Toward a dual motive metaeconomic theory," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 634-651, August.
- Czap, Natalia V. & Czap, Hans J. & Khachaturyan, Marianna & Lynne, Gary D. & Burbach, Mark, 2012. "Walking in the shoes of others: Experimental testing of dual-interest and empathy in environmental choice," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 642-653.
- Ovchinnikova, Natalia & Lynne, Gary D. & Sautter, John & Kruse, Colby, 2006. "What motivates farmers to sequester carbon: an empirical investigation," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21288, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zhang, Zhenyu & Lynne, Gary D., 2006. "Is Individual Behavior Oriented to Self-interest, Other-interest or both? Empirical Evidence from a Case Study of Social Capital," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21198, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zibell, Laurent, 2011. "What's important for you in life? A general and pluralistic model of economic agents’ motivation," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 503-515.
- Mann, Stefan & Wustemann, Henry, 2008. "Multifunctionality and a new focus on externalities," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 293-307, February.
- Ismael Rodriguez-Lara, 2013. "An Experimental Study of Gender Differences in Distributive Justice," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0213, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Broussolle, Damien, 2005. "Internal consistency of choice, Sen and the spirit of revealed preferences: A behaviorist approach," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 605-620, October.
- Artikov, Ikrom S. & Lynne, Gary D., 2005. "Climate Change and Farm Use of Weather Information," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19332, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.