Determinants of recycling behavior: A synthesis of research results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics).
Volume (Year): 24 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leonard-Barton, Dorothy, 1981. " Voluntary Simplicity Lifestyles and Energy Conservation," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(3), pages 243-52, December.
- Pieters, R., 1991. "Changing garbage disposal patterns of consumers: Motivation, ability, and performance," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-378590, Tilburg University.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ankinée Kirakozian, 2013. "Selective Sorting of Waste: A Study of Individual Behaviors," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-49, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Fiorillo, Damiano, 2011.
"Household waste recycling: national survey evidence from Italy,"
33631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damiano Fiorillo, 2013. "Household waste recycling: national survey evidence from Italy," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(8), pages 1125-1151, October.
- Damiano Fiorillo, 2011. "Household waste recycling: National survey evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers 10_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Abbott, Andrew & Nandeibam, Shasikanta & O'Shea, Lucy, 2013. "Recycling: Social norms and warm-glow revisited," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 10-18.
- Gonzalo DíaznMeneses & Asunción Beerli Palacio, 2004. "La jerarquía de efectos clísica de alta involucraciín para la comprensión de la conducta de reciclaje considerando los valores de los consumidores," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 89-109, June.
- Gorm Kipperberg, 2007. "A Comparison of Household Recycling Behaviors in Norway and the United States," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 215-235, February.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Karine Nyborg, 2002. "On the value of households' recycling efforts," Discussion Papers 316, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Richard Osbaldiston, 2013. "Synthesizing the Experiments and Theories of Conservation Psychology," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(6), pages 2770-2795, June.
- Meneses, Gonzalo Díaz, 2010. "Refuting fear in heuristics and in recycling promotion," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 104-110, February.
- Maria Ojala, 2013. "Coping with Climate Change among Adolescents: Implications for Subjective Well-Being and Environmental Engagement," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(5), pages 2191-2209, May.
- Hilary Nixon & Jean-Daniel Saphores, 2009. "Information and the decision to recycle: results from a survey of US households," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 257-277.
- Meneses, Gonzalo Díaz, 2009. "Non-response to the recycling promotion technique of blockleader and commitment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 663-671, August.
- Paul Missios & Ida Ferrara, 2011. "A Cross-Country Study of Waste Prevention and Recycling," Working Papers 028, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.