Crime and unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Journal of Socio-Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falk, Armin & Zweimüller, Josef, 2005.
"Unemployment and Right-Wing Extremist Crime,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1540, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Falk, Armin & Zweimüller, Josef, 2005. "Unemployment and Right-Wing Extremist Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 4997, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Armin Falk & Josef Zweimüller, . "Unemployment and Right-Wing Extremist Crime," IEW - Working Papers 235, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Armin Falk & Andreas Kuhn & Josef Zweimüller, 2009. "Unemployment and Right-wing Extremist Crime," NRN working papers 2009-16, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Falk, Armin & Kuhn, Andreas & Zweimüller, Josef, 2009. "Unemployment and Right-wing Extremist Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 7467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Altinanahtar, Alper & Halicioglu, Ferda, 2009. "A Dynamic Econometric Study of Suicides in Turkey," MPRA Paper 15568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Altinanahtar, Alper & Halicioglu, Ferda, 2009. "A dynamic econometric model of suicides in Turkey," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 903-907, December.
- Minoiu, Camelia & Andres, Antonio Rodriguez, 2008. "The effect of public spending on suicide: Evidence from U.S. state data," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 237-261, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.