Former Soviet Union as the World champion in cheapness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research in International Business and Finance.
Volume (Year): 19 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Broeck, Mark & Slok, Torsten, 2006.
"Interpreting real exchange rate movements in transition countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 368-383, March.
- Broeck, Mark De & Sløk, Torsten, 2001. "Interpreting real exchange rate movements in transition countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- International Monetary Fund, 2001. "Interpreting Real Exchange Rate Movements in Transition Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Summers, Robert & Heston, Alan, 1991. "The Penn World Table (Mark 5): An Expanded Set of International Comparisons, 1950-1988," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(2), pages 327-68, May.
- TomÃ¡s Holub & Martin CihÃ¡k, 2001. "Convergence of Relative Prices and Inflation in Central and Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 01/124, International Monetary Fund.
- Richards, Anthony J. & Tersman, Gunnar H. R., 1996.
"Growth, Nontradables, and Price Convergence in the Baltics,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 121-145, October.
- Anthony J. Richards & Gunnar Tersman, 1995. "Growth, Nontradables, and Price Convergence in the Baltics," IMF Working Papers 95/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Alan Heston & Robert E. Lipsey, 1999.
"International and Interarea Comparisons of Income, Output, and Prices,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number hest99-1.
- Chen, Yi Vivian & Heston, Alan & Lipsey, Robert, 2000. "International and interarea comparisons of income, output and prices," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 363-364, December.
- Lionel Halpern & Charles Wyplosz, 1996.
"Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies,"
IMF Working Papers
96/125, International Monetary Fund.
- LÃ¡szlÃ³ Halpern & Charles Wyplosz, 1997. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(4), pages 430-461, December.
- Kravis, Irving B, 1986. "The Three Faces of the International Comparison Project," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 1(1), pages 3-26, January.
- Mockaitis, Audra I., 2005. "The race to EU integration: How many and how high are the hurdles?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 195-199, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.