Occupational choice and liquidity constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ricerche Economiche.
Volume (Year): 50 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna L. Paulson & Robert Townsend, 2003. "Distinguishing limited commitment from moral hazard in models of growth with inequality," Working Paper Series WP-03-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Alice Mesnard, 2004. "Temporary migration and capital market imperfections," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 242-262, April.
- Bessière, Céline & De Paoli, Caroline & Gouraud, Bénédicte & Roger, Muriel, 2012.
"Les agriculteurs et leur patrimoine : des indépendants comme les autres ?,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/11698, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bénédicte Gouraud & Muriel Roger & Caroline De Paoli & Céline Bessière, 2011. "Les agriculteurs et leur patrimoine : des indépendants comme les autres ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 444(1), pages 55-74.
- Henning Lohmann & Silvia Luber & Walter Müller, 1999. "Who is Self-Employed in France, the United Kingdom and West Germany? Patterns of Male Non-Agricultural Self-Employment," MZES Working Papers 11, MZES.
- Gabriel de Abreu Madeira, 2012. "Legal Enforcement, Default and Heterogeneity of Project Financing Contracts," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_31, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Mesnard, Alice & Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Wealth Distribution and Self-Employment in a Developing Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mesnard, Alice & Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Is inequality bad for business : a non-linear microeconomic model of wealth effects on self-employment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2527, The World Bank.
- Paolo Falco & Luke Haywood, 2013.
"Entrepreneurship versus Joblessness: Explaining the Rise in Self-Employment,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1334, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Haywood, Luke & Falco, Paolo, 2013. "Entrepreneurship versus Joblessness - Explaining the Rise in Self-Employment," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80016, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alice Mesnard & Martin Ravallion, 2006. "The Wealth Effect on New Business Startups in a Developing Economy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 73(291), pages 367-392, 08.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.