Death and the Keynesian multiplier
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ricerche Economiche.
Volume (Year): 49 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941
Other versions of this item:
- Rankin, N. & Scalera, D., 1991. "Death and the Keynesian Multiplier," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 376, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marini, Giancarlo & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1987.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policy in an Optimizing Model with Capital Accumulation and Finite Lives,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marini, Giancarlo & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1988. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in an Optimising Model with Capital Accumulation and Finite Lives," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(392), pages 772-86, September.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Jeffrey Sachs, 1982. "Anticipations, Recessions and Policy: An Intertemporal Disequilibrium Model," NBER Working Papers 0971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985.
"Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-47, April.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1993.
"Channels of international policy transmission,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3-4), pages 245-267, May.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1991. "Channels of International Policy Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ploeg, F. van der, 1990. "Channels of international policy transmission," Discussion Paper 1990-59, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Channels Of International Policy Transmission," Papers 9059, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Precious, Mark, 1985. "Demand Constraints, Rational Expectations and Investment Theory," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 576-605, December.
- Rankin, N, 1986. "Debt Policy under Fixed and Flexible Prices," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 481-500, November.
- Meijdam, A.C., 1991. "Rational disequilibrium dynamics: A new-classical synthesis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-381426, Tilburg University.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Solow, Robert M., 1973. "Does fiscal policy matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 319-337.
- Ganelli, Giovanni, 2007.
"Fiscal policy rules in an overlapping generations model with endogenous labour supply,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 1015-1036, March.
- Giovanni Ganelli, 2002. "Fiscal Policy Rules in an Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Labour Supply," Trinity Economics Papers 200215, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.