Liquidity costs: Screen-based trading versus open outcry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Review of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620170
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Kofman & James Moser, 1997.
"Spreads, information flows and transparency across trading systems,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 281-294.
- Paul Kofman & James T. Moser, 1995. "Spreads, information flows and transparency across trading systems," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation 95-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Grammatikos, Theoharry & Saunders, Anthony, 1986. "Futures Price Variability: A Test of Maturity and Volume Effects," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(2), pages 319-30, April.
- Huang, Roger D. & Stoll, Hans R., 1996. "Dealer versus auction markets: A paired comparison of execution costs on NASDAQ and the NYSE," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 313-357, July.
- Ulibarri, Carlos A., 1998. "Is after-hours trading informative?," MPRA Paper 14818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tauchen, George E & Pitts, Mark, 1983. "The Price Variability-Volume Relationship on Speculative Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 485-505, March.
- Ulibarri, Carlos A., 2004. "Introducing contemporaneous open-outcry and e-trading at the Chicago Board of Trade," MPRA Paper 14821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulibarri, Carlos A. & Anselmo, Peter C. & Trabatti, Mauro X., 2005. "Cournot model of brokered FX trading," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 425-436, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.