Liquidity costs: Screen-based trading versus open outcry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Review of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620170
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Kofman & James Moser, 1997.
"Spreads, information flows and transparency across trading systems,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 281-294.
- Paul Kofman & James T. Moser, 1995. "Spreads, information flows and transparency across trading systems," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation 95-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Grammatikos, Theoharry & Saunders, Anthony, 1986. "Futures Price Variability: A Test of Maturity and Volume Effects," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(2), pages 319-30, April.
- Tauchen, George E & Pitts, Mark, 1983. "The Price Variability-Volume Relationship on Speculative Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 485-505, March.
- Ulibarri, Carlos A., 1998. "Is after-hours trading informative?," MPRA Paper 14818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Roger D. & Stoll, Hans R., 1996. "Dealer versus auction markets: A paired comparison of execution costs on NASDAQ and the NYSE," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 313-357, July.
- Ulibarri, Carlos A. & Anselmo, Peter C. & Trabatti, Mauro X., 2005. "Cournot model of brokered FX trading," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 425-436, December.
- Ulibarri, Carlos A., 2004. "Introducing contemporaneous open-outcry and e-trading at the Chicago Board of Trade," MPRA Paper 14821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.