Unemployment, real exchange rate and welfare in a model with specific factors and non-traded goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 6 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Batra, Raveendra & Pattanaik, Prasanta K, 1970. "Domestic Distortions and the Gains from Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 80(319), pages 638-49, September.
- Bharat Hazari, 1974. "Factor market distortions and gains from trade revisited," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 413-429, September.
- Batra, Raveendra N. & Seth, Avinash C., 1977. "Unemployment, tariffs and the theory of international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 295-306, August.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Beladi, Hamid, 1990. "Pattern of Trade between Underemployed Economies," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 57(228), pages 485-93, November.
- Richard A. Brecher, 1980. "Increased Unemployment from Capital Accumulation in a Minimum-Wage Model of an Open Economy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 152-58, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.