Has the Asian crisis changed the role of foreign investors in emerging equity markets: Taiwan's experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 15 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bor:iserev:v:11:y:2011:i:44:p:58-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeon, Jin Q & Moffett, Clay M., 2010. "Herding by foreign investors and emerging market equity returns: Evidence from Korea," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 698-710, October.
- Serkan Yilmaz Kandir, 2010. "Investigating Investment Preferences of Institutional Investors toward ISE Companies," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 11(44), pages 29-58.
- Lim, Kian-Ping & Brooks, Robert D. & Kim, Jae H., 2008. "Financial crisis and stock market efficiency: Empirical evidence from Asian countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 571-591, June.
- repec:bor:iserev:v:11:y:2011:i:44:p:29-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bor:iserev:v:11:y:2011:i:44:p:1-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ýhsan Ugur Delikanli, 2010. "Financial Reporting for the Repo Transactions and the Impact of Proposed Amendments in IAS 39 and IFRS 7," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 11(44), pages 1-28.
- Guluzar Kurt Gumus, 2010. "The Effect of Foreign Investors on Security Markets: The Case of Istanbul Stock Exchange," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 11(44), pages 58-85.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.