A theoretical perspective on managed rangelands and irreversible states
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Basudeb Biswas & E. Godfrey, 2001.
"On the Choice Between the Stocking Rate and Time in Range Management,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(3), pages 211-223, November.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Biswas, Basudeb & Godfrey, E. Bruce, 2001. "On The Choice Between The Stocking Rate And Time In Range Management," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20744, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Michael C. Farmer & Alan Randall, 1998. "The Rationality of a Safe Minimum Standard," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(3), pages 287-302.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2003. "Herding in ranch operations: an analysis of a search problem," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 177-179.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Seung Jick Yoo, 2002. "The steady state distribution of animals in short duration grazing," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(11), pages 695-698.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1996. "The economics of the environment," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(04), pages 387-428, October.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.