Two-dimensional fragmentation in East Asia: Conceptual framework and empirics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kimura, Fukunari & Ando, Mitsuyo, 2003. "Fragmentation and agglomeration matter: Japanese multinationals in Latin America and East Asia," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 287-317, December.
- Falvey, Rodney E., 1981. "Commercial policy and intra-industry trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 495-511, November.
- Kimura Fukunari & Ando Mitsuyo, 2005. "The Economic Analysis of International Production/Distribution Networks in East Asia and Latin America: The Implication of Regional Trade Arrangements," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-38, April.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1998.
"Fragmentation in Simple Trade Models,"
Papers, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory
98-11, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 2001. "Fragmentation in simple trade models," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 121-137, July.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1998. "Fragmentation in Simple Trade Models," Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan 422, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The de facto âfree trade areaâ in East Asia
by Thomas Hale in East Asia Forum on 2010-12-29 11:00:21
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.