Technical progress, urban unemployment, outputs, and welfare under variable returns to scale
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 11 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beladi, Hamid & Naqvi, Nadeem, 1988. "Urban unemployment and non-immiserizing growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 365-376, May.
- Corden, W M & Findlay, Ronald, 1975. "Urban Unemployment, Intersectoral Capital Mobility and Development Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(165), pages 59-78, February.
- Goldstein, Gerald S & Moses, Leon N, 1973. "A Survey of Urban Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 471-515, June.
- Choi, Jai-Young & Yu, Eden S H, 1985. "Technical Progress, Terms of Trade and Welfare under Variable Returns to Scale," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 52(27), pages 365-77, August.
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1974. "Variable Returns to Scale in General Equilibrium Theory: A Comment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 225-35, February.
- Gilbert, John & Oladi, Reza, 2009. "Capital specificity, imperfect labor mobility and growth in developing economies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 113-122, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.