Informal sector in general equilibrium: welfare effects of trade policy reforms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 10 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joshua Aizenman & Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor, 1994.
"Macroeconomic Adjustment with Segmented Labor Markets,"
IMF Working Papers
94/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 1999. "Macroeconomic adjustment with segmented labor markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 277-296, April.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Joshua Aizenman, 1994. "Macroeconomic Adjustment with Segmented Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 4769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, R.W. & Marjit, S., 1992. "International Trade and Endogenous Production Structures," RCER Working Papers 312, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 1993. "Rural-urban migation, informal sector and development policies A theoretical analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 137-151, June.
- Marjit, Sugata & Beladi, Hamid, 1996. "Protection and the gainful effects of foreign capital," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 311-316, December.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 1997. "Informal sector and informal capital market in a small open less-developed economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 409-428, April.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2006. "Economic Liberalization and Informal Wage in a Small Open Economy: Does Capital Mobility count?," MPRA Paper 1353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kar, Saibal & Beladi, Hamid, 2004. "Skill formation and international migration: welfare perspective of developing countries," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 35-54, January.
- Marjit, Sugata & Ghosh, Sudeep & Biswas, Amit, 2007.
"Informality, corruption and trade reform,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 777-789, September.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Acharyya, Rajat, 2007. "Agricultural prospects and informal wage in general equilibrium," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 380-385, May.
- Dutta, Nabamita & Kar, Saibal & Roy, Sanjukta, 2013. "Corruption and persistent informality: An empirical investigation for India," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 357-373.
- Suguta Marjit & Saibal Kar, 2007. "The Urban Informal Sector and Poverty: Effects of Trade Reform and Capital Mobility in India," Working Papers MPIA 2007-09, PEP-MPIA.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2010. "Extortion and Informal Sector in a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 25044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2007. "Economic liberalization, capital mobility and informal wage in a small open economy: A theoretical analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 924-940, November.
- M. Ali Khan, 2007. "The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis," Labor Economics Working Papers 22206, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Titas Kumar Bandopadhyay, 2007. "Trade Reform, Capital Mobility, and Efficiency Wage in a Harris-Todaro Economy," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 163-174.
- Khan, M. Ali Khan, 2007. "The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 2201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marjit, Sugata & Maiti, Dibyendu S., 2005. "Globalization, Reform and the Informal Sector," Working Paper Series RP2005/12, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kar, Saibal & Marjit, Sugata, 2009. "Urban informal sector and poverty," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 631-642, October.
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2007.
"Who Pay for the Cleaner Air? Distributional Impact of Environmental Policy in a Dualistic Economy,"
1735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2005. "Who Pay for the Cleaner Air? Distributional Impact of Environmental Policy in a Dualistic Economy," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200502, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2005.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini, 2009. "Revisiting the Informal Sector: A General Equilibrium Approach," MPRA Paper 52135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.