What enables rapid economic progress: What are the needed institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 37 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelson, Richard R., 2004.
"The market economy, and the scientific commons,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 455-471, April.
- Freeman, Chris & Louca, Francisco, 2001. "As Time Goes By: From the Industrial Revolutions to the Information Revolution," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199241071.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2006. "Social science knowledge and induced institutional innovation: an institutional design perspective," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 249-272, December.
- Nelson, Richard R, 1998. "The Agenda for Growth Theory: A Different Point of View," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 497-520, July.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Sampat, Bhaven N., 2001. "Making sense of institutions as a factor shaping economic performance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 31-54, January.
- Smith, Adrian & Raven, Rob, 2012. "What is protective space? Reconsidering niches in transitions to sustainability," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1025-1036.
- Barbosa, Natália & Faria, Ana Paula, 2011. "Innovation across Europe: How important are institutional differences?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1157-1169.
- Letty, Brigid & Shezi, Zanele & Mudhara, Maxwell, 2012. "An exploration of agricultural grassroots innovation in South Africa and implications for innovation indicator development," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 023, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Cusmano, Lucia & Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2010.
"Catching up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study of Chile, Italy, and South Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1588-1602, November.
- L. Cusmano & A. Morrison & R. Rabellotti, 2009. "Catching-up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study on Chile, Italy and South Africa," Working Papers Prin 001, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Cusmano, Lucia & Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2009. "Catching-Up Trajectories In The Wine Sector: A Comparative Study Of Chile, Italy And South Africa," Working Papers 48299, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Lucia Cusmano & Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2009. "Catching-up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study on Chile, Italy and South Africa," KITeS Working Papers 007, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2009.
- Iizuka, Michiko & Katz, Jorge, 2012.
"Globalization and the changing institution for sustainability: The case of the Salmon farming industry in Chile,"
MERIT Working Papers
063, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Iizuka, Michiko & Katz, Jorge, 2012. "Globalization and the changing institution for sustainability: The case of the Salmon farming industry in Chile," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 063, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Lööf, Hans & Savin, Maxim, 2012. "Cross-country difference in R&D productivity Comparison of 11 European economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 294, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 13 Mar 2013.
- Karl-Johan Lundquist & Michaela Trippl, 2009. "Towards Cross-Border Innovation Spaces: A theoretical analysis and empirical comparison of the Öresund region and the Centrope area," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_05, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Duarte N. Leite & Sandra T. Silva & Óscar Afonso, 2012. "Institutions, Economics and the Development Quest," FEP Working Papers 457, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Junbo, Y. & Stough, R.R. & Nijkamp, P., 2008. "Governing Technological Entrepreneurship in China and the West," Serie Research Memoranda 0019, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Chataway, Joanna & Hanlin, Rebecca & Mugwagwa, Julius & Muraguri, Lois, 2010. "Global health social technologies: Reflections on evolving theories and landscapes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1277-1288, December.
- Marie-Claude BELIS-BERGOUIGNAN (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "An evolutionist analysis of sectoral dynamics (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Rajah RASIAH, 2013. "Stimulating Innovation in ASEAN Institutional Support, R&D Activity and Intellectual Property Rights," Working Papers DP-2013-28, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Saeki, Yasuo & Horak, Sven, 2013. "The role of trust in cultivating relation-specific skills: The case of a multinational automotive supplier in Japan and Germany," Duisburger Arbeitspapiere Ostasienwissenschaften 95/2013, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Mendona, Sandro, 2009. "Brave old world: Accounting for 'high-tech' knowledge in 'low-tech' industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 470-482, April.
- Letty, Brigid & Shezi, Zanele & Mudhara, Maxwell, 2012. "An exploration of agricultural grassroots innovation in South Africa and implications for innovation indicator development," MERIT Working Papers 023, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Evelyn S. Devadason, 2013. "Book Review: Innovation and Learning Experiences in Rapidly Developing East Asia, by Rajah Rasiah, Thiruchelvam Kanagasundram and Keun Lee (eds), London and New York: Routledge, 2012, 144 pp," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(1), pages 113-116, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.