Macro-economic consequences of European research policy: Prospects of the Nemesis model in the year 2030
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2006)
Issue (Month): 7 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1993. "Innovations and Technological Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 4423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- Xinshen Diao & Terry Roe & Erinç Yeldan, 1998.
"Strategic Policies and Growth : An Applied Model of R&D-Driven Endogenous Growth,"
Departmental Working Papers
981, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Yeldan, Erinc, 1999. "Strategic policies and growth: an applied model of R&D-driven endogenous growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 343-380, December.
- Robert J. Barro, 2012.
"Inflation and Economic Growth,"
CEMA Working Papers
568, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Arnaud Fougeyrollas, Pierre Le Mou‘l and Paul Zagam», 2001. "Semi Endogenous Growth in a Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 232, Society for Computational Economics.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Johanna Melka & Nanno Mulder & Laurence Nayman & Soledad Zignago, 2003. "Skills, Technology and Growth is ICT the Key to Success ? An Analysis of ICT Impact on French Growth," Working Papers 2003-04, CEPII research center.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mathai, Koshy, 2000. "Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2005.
"Growth of U.S. Industries and Investments in Information Technology and Higher Education,"
in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 403-478
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale Jorgenson & Mun Ho & Kevin Stiroh, 2003. "Growth of US Industries and Investments in Information Technology and Higher Education," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 279-325.
- Michael Grubb, 2000. "Economic dimensions of technological and global responses to the Kyoto protocol," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(1/2), pages 111-125, January.
- Carole Chevallier & Arnaud Fougeyrollas & Pierre Le Mouël & Paul Zagamé, 2006. "A Time to Sow, A Time to Reap for the European countries: A Macro-Econometric Glance at the RTD National Action Plans," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 97(5), pages 235-257.
- Thannaletchimy Thanagopal, 2011. "Estimating import price elasticity while controlling for quality," Post-Print dumas-00643757, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.