The emergence of China as a leading nation in science
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby, 2005. "Socio-economic Impact of Nanoscale Science: Initial Results and NanoBank," NBER Working Papers 11181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Cozzens, Susan & Van den Besselaar, Peter, 1994. "Tracking areas of strategic importance using scientometric journal mappings," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 217-229, March.
- Rosa Misso, 2006. "Innovazione, Informazione Ed Inclusione: Dinamiche Di Sviluppo E Strategie Competitive Dei Sistemi Territoriali A Vocazione Agroalimentare," Working Papers, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy 2_2006, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Maurice CATIN & Christophe VAN HUFFEL, 2008. "Clusters Et StratÃ©gies De DÃ©veloppement En Chine," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 28, pages 39-60.
- Jonkers, Koen, 2011. "A functionalist framework to compare research systems applied to an analysis of the transformation of the Chinese research system," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1295-1306.
- Can Huang & Ad Notten & Nico Rasters, 2011. "Nanoscience and technology publications and patents: a review of social science studies and search strategies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 145-172, April.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Zhihong Yu, 2011.
"Is the Dragon Learning to Fly? An Analysis of the Chinese Patent Explosion,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2011-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers, 2011. "Is the Dragon Learning to Fly? An Analysis of the Chinese Patent Explosion," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2011-15, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Zhihong Yu, . "Is the Dragon Learning to Fly? An Analysis of the Chinese Patent Explosion," Discussion Papers 11/16, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Zhang, Han & Patton, Donald & Kenney, Martin, 2013. "Building global-class universities: Assessing the impact of the 985 Project," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 765-775.
- Mahmut YaÅŸar & Catherine Paul, 2012. "Firm performance and knowledge spillovers from academic, industrial and foreign linkages: the case of China," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 237-253, December.
- Hrvoje Matakovic & Mirjana Pejic Bach & Iva Radocaj Novak, 2013. "Scientific Productivity in Transition Countries: Trends and Obstacles," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 11(2), pages 174-189.
- Gernot Hutschenreiter & Gang Zhang, 2007. "Chinaâ€™s Quest for Innovation-Driven Growthâ€”The Policy Dimension," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 245-254, December.
- Bohnstedt, Anna & Schwarz, Christian & Suedekum, Jens, 2012.
"Globalization and strategic research investments,"
Research Policy, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 13-23.
- Fu, Junying & Frietsch, Rainer & Tagscherer, Ulrike, 2013. "Publication activity in the Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE) database in the context of Chinese science and technology policy from 1977 to 2012," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 35, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Guangyuan Hu & Stephen Carley & Li Tang, 2012. "Visualizing nanotechnology research in Canada: evidence from publication activities, 1990â€“2009," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 550-562, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.