University-industry interactions in applied research: The case of microelectronics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2006)
Issue (Month): 10 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Sabrina Saragossi, 2003.
"What patent data reveals about universities: the case of Belgium,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/6211, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Saragossi, Sarina & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2003. " What Patent Data Reveal about Universities: The Case of Belgium," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 47-51, January.
- Martin Meyer, 2003. "Academic patents as an indicator of useful research? A new approach to measure academic inventiveness," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 17-27, April.
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2006.
"Incentives and Invention in Universities,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0729, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2003. "Incentives and Invention in Universities," NBER Working Papers 9727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2004. "Incentives and Invention in Universities," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 33, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Lach, Saul & Schankerman, Mark, 2003. "Incentives and Invention in Universities," CEPR Discussion Papers 3916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Balconi, Margherita & Breschi, Stefano & Lissoni, Francesco, 2004. "Networks of inventors and the role of academia: an exploration of Italian patent data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 127-145, January.
- Kaufmann, Alexander & Todtling, Franz, 2001.
"Science-industry interaction in the process of innovation: the importance of boundary-crossing between systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 791-804, May.
- Kaufmann, Alexander & Tödtling, Franz, 2000. "Science-Industry Interaction In The Process Of Innovation - The Importance Of Boundary-Crossing Between Systems," ERSA conference papers ersa00p428, European Regional Science Association.
- Klevorick, Alvin K. & Levin, Richard C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1995.
"On the sources and significance of interindustry differences in technological opportunities,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 185-205, March.
- Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard C. Levin & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1993. "On the Sources and Significance of Interindustry Differences in Technological Opportunities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1052, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Geuna, Aldo & Nesta, Lionel J.J., 2006. "University patenting and its effects on academic research: The emerging European evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 790-807, July.
- Nicolas Carayol, 2007. "Academic Incentives, Research Organization And Patenting At A Large French University," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 119-138.
- Meyer-Krahmer, Frieder & Schmoch, Ulrich, 1998. "Science-based technologies: university-industry interactions in four fields," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 835-851, December.
- Rosenberg, Nathan & Nelson, Richard R., 1994. "American universities and technical advance in industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 323-348, May.
- Gulbrandsen, Magnus & Smeby, Jens-Christian, 2005. "Industry funding and university professors' research performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 932-950, August.
- Aki Aapaoja & Jaakko Kujala & Lasse TT Pesonen, 2012. "Productization of University Services," International Journal of Synergy and Research, ToKnowPress, vol. 1(1), pages 89-106.
- Balconi, Margherita & Brusoni, Stefano & Orsenigo, Luigi, 2010.
"In defence of the linear model: An essay,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Wang, Yuandi & Zhou, Zhao, 2013. "The dual role of local sites in assisting firms with developing technological capabilities: Evidence from China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 63-76.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Marques, Rosane Argou & Silva, Evando Mirra de Paula e, 2013. "University–industry collaboration and innovation in emergent and mature industries in new industrialized countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 443-453.
- Isabel Maria Medalho Pereira, 2007. "Business-Science Research Collaboration under Moral Hazard," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 721.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Beaudry, Catherine & Allaoui, Sedki, 2012. "Impact of public and private research funding on scientific production: The case of nanotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1589-1606.
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2012. "Best channels of academia–industry interaction for long-term benefit," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1666-1682.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Bart Verspagen, 2009.
"The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands,"
Working Papers on Innovation Studies
20090304, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Verspagen, Bart, 2009. "The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Verspagen, Bart, 2009. "The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 011, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2010. "A three-stage model of the Academy-Industry linking process: the perspective of both agents," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2010/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.