University-industry interactions in applied research: The case of microelectronics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2006)
Issue (Month): 10 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klevorick, Alvin K. & Levin, Richard C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1995.
"On the sources and significance of interindustry differences in technological opportunities,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 185-205, March.
- Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard C. Levin & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1993. "On the Sources and Significance of Interindustry Differences in Technological Opportunities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1052, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Saragossi, Sarina & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2003.
" What Patent Data Reveal about Universities: The Case of Belgium,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 47-51, January.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Sabrina Saragossi, 2003. "What patent data reveals about universities: the case of Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6211, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Balconi, Margherita & Breschi, Stefano & Lissoni, Francesco, 2004. "Networks of inventors and the role of academia: an exploration of Italian patent data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 127-145, January.
- Kaufmann, Alexander & Tödtling, Franz, 2000.
"Science-Industry Interaction In The Process Of Innovation - The Importance Of Boundary-Crossing Between Systems,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa00p428, European Regional Science Association.
- Kaufmann, Alexander & Todtling, Franz, 2001. "Science-industry interaction in the process of innovation: the importance of boundary-crossing between systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 791-804, May.
- Martin Meyer, 2003. "Academic patents as an indicator of useful research? A new approach to measure academic inventiveness," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 17-27, April.
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2008.
"Incentives and invention in universities,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
25475, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2007. "Incentives and invention in universities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3725, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2004. "Incentives and invention in universities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4711, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2003. "Incentives and Invention in Universities," NBER Working Papers 9727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lach, Saul & Schankerman, Mark, 2003. "Incentives and Invention in Universities," CEPR Discussion Papers 3916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2006. "Incentives and Invention in Universities," CEP Discussion Papers dp0729, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2004. "Incentives and Invention in Universities," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 33, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Meyer-Krahmer, Frieder & Schmoch, Ulrich, 1998. "Science-based technologies: university-industry interactions in four fields," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 835-851, December.
- Nicolas Carayol, 2007. "Academic Incentives, Research Organization And Patenting At A Large French University," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 119-138.
- Geuna, Aldo & Nesta, Lionel J.J., 2006. "University patenting and its effects on academic research: The emerging European evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 790-807, July.
- Gulbrandsen, Magnus & Smeby, Jens-Christian, 2005. "Industry funding and university professors' research performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 932-950, August.
- Rosenberg, Nathan & Nelson, Richard R., 1994. "American universities and technical advance in industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 323-348, May.
- Bekkers, Rudi & Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria, 2008. "Analysing knowledge transfer channels between universities and industry: To what degree do sectors also matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1837-1853, December.
- Amit Shovon Ray & Sabyasachi Saha, . "Patenting Public-Funded Research for Technology Transfer: A Conceptual-Empirical Synthesis of US Evidence and Lessons for India," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 244, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Beaudry, Catherine & Allaoui, Sedki, 2012. "Impact of public and private research funding on scientific production: The case of nanotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1589-1606.
- Wang, Yuandi & Zhou, Zhao, 2013. "The dual role of local sites in assisting firms with developing technological capabilities: Evidence from China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 63-76.
- Margherita Balconi & Stefano Brusoni & Luigi Orsenigo, 2008.
"In Defence of the Linear Model: An Essay,"
KITeS Working Papers
216, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Apr 2008.
- Anna Comacchio & Sara Bonesso & Claudio Pizzi, 2012. "Boundary spanning between industry and university: the role of Technology Transfer Centres," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 943-966, December.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Verspagen, Bart, 2009.
"The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands,"
MERIT Working Papers
011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Bart Verspagen, 2009. "The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090304, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Marques, Rosane Argou & Silva, Evando Mirra de Paula e, 2013. "University–industry collaboration and innovation in emergent and mature industries in new industrialized countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 443-453.
- Aki Aapaoja & Jaakko Kujala & Lasse TT Pesonen, 2012. "Productization of University Services," International Journal of Synergy and Research, ToKnowPress, vol. 1(1), pages 89-106.
- Baba, Yasunori & Shichijo, Naohiro & Sedita, Silvia Rita, 2009. "How do collaborations with universities affect firms' innovative performance? The role of "Pasteur scientists" in the advanced materials field," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 756-764, June.
- Fini, Riccardo & Lacetera, Nicola & Shane, Scott, 2010. "Inside or outside the IP system? Business creation in academia," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1060-1069, October.
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2010. "A three-stage model of the Academy-Industry linking process: the perspective of both agents," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2010/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Julia Melkers & Fang Xiao, 2012. "Boundary-spanning in emerging technology research: determinants of funding success for academic scientists," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 251-270, June.
- Perkmann, Markus & King, Zella & Pavelin, Stephen, 2011. "Engaging excellence? Effects of faculty quality on university engagement with industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 539-552, May.
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2012. "Best channels of academia–industry interaction for long-term benefit," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1666-1682.
- Isabel Maria Medalho Pereira, 2007. "Business-Science Research Collaboration under Moral Hazard," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 721.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.