University-industry interactions in applied research: The case of microelectronics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2006)
Issue (Month): 10 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meyer-Krahmer, Frieder & Schmoch, Ulrich, 1998. "Science-based technologies: university-industry interactions in four fields," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 835-851, December.
- Rosenberg, Nathan & Nelson, Richard R., 1994. "American universities and technical advance in industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 323-348, May.
- Geuna, Aldo & Nesta, Lionel J.J., 2006. "University patenting and its effects on academic research: The emerging European evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 790-807, July.
- Kaufmann, Alexander & Todtling, Franz, 2001.
"Science-industry interaction in the process of innovation: the importance of boundary-crossing between systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 791-804, May.
- Kaufmann, Alexander & Tödtling, Franz, 2000. "Science-Industry Interaction In The Process Of Innovation - The Importance Of Boundary-Crossing Between Systems," ERSA conference papers ersa00p428, European Regional Science Association.
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2004.
"Incentives and Invention in Universities,"
STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers
33, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2006. "Incentives and Invention in Universities," CEP Discussion Papers dp0729, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lach, Saul & Schankerman, Mark, 2003. "Incentives and Invention in Universities," CEPR Discussion Papers 3916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2003. "Incentives and Invention in Universities," NBER Working Papers 9727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard C. Levin & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1993.
"On the Sources and Significance of Interindustry Differences in Technological Opportunities,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1052, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Klevorick, Alvin K. & Levin, Richard C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1995. "On the sources and significance of interindustry differences in technological opportunities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 185-205, March.
- Gulbrandsen, Magnus & Smeby, Jens-Christian, 2005. "Industry funding and university professors' research performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 932-950, August.
- Nicolas Carayol, 2007. "Academic Incentives, Research Organization And Patenting At A Large French University," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 119-138.
- Balconi, Margherita & Breschi, Stefano & Lissoni, Francesco, 2004. "Networks of inventors and the role of academia: an exploration of Italian patent data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 127-145, January.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Sabrina Saragossi, 2003.
"What patent data reveals about universities: the case of Belgium,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/6211, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Saragossi, Sarina & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2003. " What Patent Data Reveal about Universities: The Case of Belgium," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 47-51, January.
- Martin Meyer, 2003. "Academic patents as an indicator of useful research? A new approach to measure academic inventiveness," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 17-27, April.
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2010. "A three-stage model of the Academy-Industry linking process: the perspective of both agents," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2010/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Wang, Yuandi & Zhou, Zhao, 2013. "The dual role of local sites in assisting firms with developing technological capabilities: Evidence from China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 63-76.
- Isabel Maria Medalho Pereira, 2007. "Business-Science Research Collaboration under Moral Hazard," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 721.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Beaudry, Catherine & Allaoui, Sedki, 2012. "Impact of public and private research funding on scientific production: The case of nanotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1589-1606.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Marques, Rosane Argou & Silva, Evando Mirra de Paula e, 2013. "University–industry collaboration and innovation in emergent and mature industries in new industrialized countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 443-453.
- Balconi, Margherita & Brusoni, Stefano & Orsenigo, Luigi, 2010.
"In defence of the linear model: An essay,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Verspagen, Bart, 2009.
"The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
011, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Bart Verspagen, 2009. "The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090304, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2012. "Best channels of academia–industry interaction for long-term benefit," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1666-1682.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.