Partnering to explore: The Renault-Nissan Alliance as a forerunner of new cooperative patterns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aggeri, Franck, 1999. "Environmental policies and innovation: A knowledge-based perspective on cooperative approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 699-717, September.
- Koza, Mitchell & Lewin, Arie, 2000. "Managing partnerships and strategic alliances: raising the odds of success," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 146-151, April.
- Armand Hatchuel, 2001. "Towards Design Theory and Expandable Rationality: The Unfinished Program of Herbert Simon," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 260-273, September.
- Ariño, Africa & Doz, Yves, 2000. "Rescuing troubled alliances... before it's too late," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 173-182, April.
- Mathias Béjean & Sébastien Gand, 2010. "The odyssey of "alternative firms": new organizational propositions from a case-study," Post-Print hal-00708237, HAL.
- Paris Chrysos, 2011. "An organisational design approach of business environments: the case of Barcamps milieu in Paris," Post-Print halshs-00796937, HAL.
- Thomas Gillier & Gérald Piat, 2011. "Exploring over the Presumed Identity of Emerging Technology," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00641765, HAL.
- Thomas Gillier & Gérald Piat & Benoît Roussel & Patrick Truchot, 2009. "Portfolio Management Of Innovation Fields : Applying Ck Design Theory In Cross Industry Exploratory Partnership," Post-Print hal-00416790, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.